Ford Fair/Classic Ford Combined Show

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Ford Fair/Classic Ford Combined Show

Post by mjcapri »

Incase anybody is interested the above has been announced for the 25th of October at Silverstone. We usually go to Ford Fair it’s a good day out but with the addition of Classic Ford it should be even better. With shows being rather thin on the ground it’s something to look forward to!
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Ford Fair/Classic Ford Combined Show

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

mjcapri wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:00 am Incase anybody is interested the above has been announced for the 25th of October at Silverstone. We usually go to Ford Fair it’s a good day out but with the addition of Classic Ford it should be even better. With shows being rather thin on the ground it’s something to look forward to!
Wow.!!!! Thanks for the info fella. This is great news ... if it goes ahead. Very surprising to hear this tbh as thought all large gatherings would be null and void for the remainder of 2020. Will deffo be keeping an eye on this one. Combining Classic Ford with Ford Fair is one big show..... Which means one big queue to get into Silverstone :lol:

Thanks again for the heads up.
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Post by mjcapri »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:34 pm
mjcapri wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:00 am Incase anybody is interested the above has been announced for the 25th of October at Silverstone. We usually go to Ford Fair it’s a good day out but with the addition of Classic Ford it should be even better. With shows being rather thin on the ground it’s something to look forward to!
Wow.!!!! Thanks for the info fella. This is great news ... if it goes ahead. Very surprising to hear this tbh as thought all large gatherings would be null and void for the remainder of 2020. Will deffo be keeping an eye on this one. Combining Classic Ford with Ford Fair is one big show..... Which means one big queue to get into Silverstone :lol:

Thanks again for the heads up.
No problem at all Nick, hopefully it does go ahead. I think they’ve pushed it out as far as they can, any later and it will be winter....

The queues to get in are mad, fortunately you’re surrounded by nice motors at least so that passes the time. Unless you’re surrounded by identical Focus ST’s, then it can get a bit boring!
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

mjcapri wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:07 pm
No problem at all Nick, hopefully it does go ahead. I think they’ve pushed it out as far as they can, any later and it will be winter....

The queues to get in are mad, fortunately you’re surrounded by nice motors at least so that passes the time. Unless you’re surrounded by identical Focus ST’s, then it can get a bit boring!
:lol: :lol: The one thing I used to always say was the traffic jam getting into Silverstone for Ford Fair was always a nightmare..... But what a traffic jam.!!!!! :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...