Keep getting error code

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Keep getting error code

Post by Mc Tool »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:06 pm Jason posted this topic on May 3rd, it can't be a coincidence that the record number of people using the site was also on May 3rd. I would imagine that the UK lockdown has resulted in increased traffic to the site, and that has caused it to slow down.

Andrew.
Nah ,that cant be right ,coz Im posting when all you poms are supposed to be sleeping :xd:
Yeah jasonmarie ,show us a pic of the mother in law .....I thinkin Mrs Slocombe or Hyacinth Bucket......Hilda Ogden ,Ena Sharmples ....maybe Catweasles sister :lol:
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Thankfully, I don't get error messages, but is the forum loading slowly for anybody else?
It might be that electricity travels slower around here than the rest of the world...... :lol:

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:18 am Thankfully, I don't get error messages, but is the forum loading slowly for anybody else?
It might be that electricity travels slower around here than the rest of the world...... :lol:

Andrew.
It’s all that rain you have been having :lol: . No all ok here sir
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:38 am It’s all that rain you have been having :lol: . No all ok here sir
You might be on to something as it's not raining today and the website is back to normal now. :)

Andrew.