Social Distancing gone mad...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Social Distancing gone mad...

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: Social Distancing gone mad...

Post by andyd »

Christ the thought of being sat on that makes my blood run cold (Without PC Plod) :shock:

Stay safe Nick and remember
s-l600.jpg
:goodluck:
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:45 pm Imagepng hosting
They're positively beaming.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

andyd wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:50 pm Stay safe Nick and remember s-l600.jpg
Thanks Andy. Think it's about 15 drivers died now :cry:
Just terrible mate. Loads of drivers are off isolating from my garage but think some of them are just too scared to come onto work. We working with not much protection really. But it is what it is and just have to get on with it. It's great knowing you are doing your little bit to keep the key workers moving. It's just the other fucking planks that make my blood boil.!!! Wandering around deffo not key workers or essential travel. They should be at fucking home at not out on the streets !!!!

I approached a stop earlier today with a gang of about 10 Romanians waiting there. All teenagers and up to no good. So I slowed down then just rolled the bus past without stopping hearing the abuse they hurled at me. Fucking love it. !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Done this a few times now where its obvious they should not even be out let alone using London transport.!!!

Andy hope you are keeping well and of course everyone else here :)
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Looks like the toilets we had out in the Desert :lol: :lol: Just a little higher or they could be plane spotters ?
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Ha ha , love it Nick .....could you not just run them over , ha ha , 10 of them you say ....be just like 10 pin bowling cept youd be bowling over cnuts instead of pins .
Dont fuck with the bus

I didnt realise you drove the bus , stay safe Nick
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:37 pm Ha ha , love it Nick .....could you not just run them over , ha ha , 10 of them you say ....be just like 10 pin bowling cept youd be bowling over cnuts instead of pins .
Dont fuck with the bus
:shock: Hamish what do you take me for... I couldn't do this... all the fucking paperwork afterwards :lol: :lol:

Seriously though mate they really wind me up. Another lot tonight. About 8 of them aged from maybe 10 - 15 yrs one even with a bicycle.!!! Had to stop as other people getting on. "Where do you think you're going" I said to them "you reckon you getting on this bus" I said.. Then closed the doors and drove off them cursing and banging on side of bus...I don't get paid enough to have such fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mc Tool wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:37 pm

I didnt realise you drove the bus , stay safe Nick
Ahh thanks Hamish. Just coming off a 9 day shift so few days off then back for more fun and games next week !!
The wife is very worried I still working but hey ho someone has to keep the decent folk moving about.

Hamish how are things over in NZ mate. Are you all well mate.???
andyd

Post by andyd »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:48 pm It's just the other fucking planks that make my blood boil.!!! Wandering around deffo not key workers or essential travel. They should be at fucking home at not out on the streets !!!!

I approached a stop earlier today with a gang of about 10 Romanians waiting there. All teenagers and up to no good. So I slowed down then just rolled the bus past without stopping hearing the abuse they hurled at me. Fucking love it. !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Done this a few times now where its obvious they should not even be out let alone using London transport.!!!

Andy hope you are keeping well and of course everyone else here :)
It's morons like this that will prolong the lockdown so we all have to suffer longer :doh: Where are the parents keeping an eye on them and their antics :? So many people still don't give a :turd: Nearly a 1000 deaths a day atm, if this doesn't worry people then there is no hope :banghead:

Country has gone all to cock mate, for every decent person there are many scumbags of all nationalities :roll:

I'm ok thanks, but itching to get Capri out as we all are I expect!

:cheers:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Yeah ,Im good ish , still getting over the recent strangled bowel thing , shit I must be getting old as this one has really knocked me for six .
We have selfish people here to , some guy just got 3 months prison for spitting at a cops face ,the fuzz are still looking for 2 more "youths " ,and some arsehole filmed himself sneezing on other customers and produce ,and not for the 1st time either apparently he's been convicted for similar offences previously.
My Dianne works at a supermarket and there it goes from one extreme to the other. Some peeps are trying to go over limits ( like 2 loaves of bread , and so on ) some are really belligerant . The police are getting tough on peeps driving/walking about the place , specially groups of people , and they are warning motorists who drive to a different location for easter that they will be sent back whence they came and maybe prosecuted . We have a lot of freedom campers ( low budget tourists driving and sleeping in any old cheap shit box car ) who seem to think they can continue their travels , and while I do understand they didnt come here to park up and live in the same spot for a month , but thats what you get for avoiding as much paying their way about the place as they can . They shit in any bush ,chuck their rubbish all over the place ,trespass ,chop down trees and bushes for firewood , and generally pay fuck all for the use of our country.
Mostly things are ok but then I aint living cooped up with wife and kids . We are lucky in that Di and I have mostly had our own company for the last 30 years , no kids ( scared shitless I have one like me ) so things are not to far from normal for us .
Nick I aint surprised you wife is worried , could you not get a couple of weeks off and let someone else pull the cart for a bit , happy wife an all that, no sense in getting sick your self, I mean I know your thinking of others and we do need more of that .
Be safe fella :D
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

Made my day reading your stories there Nick :lol:
Love the idea of you just being like... nah mate, you aint getting on :xd:
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
andyd

Post by andyd »

D366Y wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:59 am Made my day reading your stories there Nick :lol:
Nick was probably one of those drivers that stopped for hitchhiker's then drove off as they got to the car :wave: :D
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

Hat off to you Nick. Stay safe mate
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:31 am Yeah ,Im good ish , still getting over the recent strangled bowel thing , shit I must be getting old as this one has really knocked me for six .
We have selfish people here to , some guy just got 3 months prison for spitting at a cops face ,the fuzz are still looking for 2 more "youths " ,and some arsehole filmed himself sneezing on other customers and produce ,and not for the 1st time either apparently he's been convicted for similar offences previously.
My Dianne works at a supermarket and there it goes from one extreme to the other. Some peeps are trying to go over limits ( like 2 loaves of bread , and so on ) some are really belligerant . The police are getting tough on peeps driving/walking about the place , specially groups of people , and they are warning motorists who drive to a different location for easter that they will be sent back whence they came and maybe prosecuted . We have a lot of freedom campers ( low budget tourists driving and sleeping in any old cheap shit box car ) who seem to think they can continue their travels , and while I do understand they didnt come here to park up and live in the same spot for a month , but thats what you get for avoiding as much paying their way about the place as they can . They shit in any bush ,chuck their rubbish all over the place ,trespass ,chop down trees and bushes for firewood , and generally pay fuck all for the use of our country.
Mostly things are ok but then I aint living cooped up with wife and kids . We are lucky in that Di and I have mostly had our own company for the last 30 years , no kids ( scared shitless I have one like me ) so things are not to far from normal for us .
Nick I aint surprised you wife is worried , could you not get a couple of weeks off and let someone else pull the cart for a bit , happy wife an all that, no sense in getting sick your self, I mean I know your thinking of others and we do need more of that .
Be safe fella :D
Hi Hamish,

Mate sorry to hear your not 100% fella. That bowel thing don't sound nice at all. Hope you get over this proper soon. Hamish it's unbelievable to think people go about spitting at police purposely knowing the fear this brings at the moment let alone at any time its just downright fucking disgusting. Sounds like NZ had the same idiots not taking this coronavirus serious. Just idiots !!!
You must be worried for your Dianne mate. Hope she's got good protection and is being very very careful mate. Sounds like you have very similar issues to us with people trying to buy more than they need or are allowed.
Those 'freedom campers' sound a bunch of proper planks mate. No respect for the land, and pretty much just proper takin the piss !!! Mate we have 'spit kits' now on our buses. Yep... You heard right... Spit kits !!! We have had drivers spat at recently with the verbal bollocks of 'you're gonna die of coronavirus" !!! We have a swab to take a sample of their saliva for the police. Very sad times. I been spat at twice before all this virus stuff but as vile as it is anytime its now even more disgusting and properly puts the frighteners on you. The speaker holes in our protective screens have been covered up but still not properly protected.
Hamish glad you guys are getting thru this OK mate albeit still a worry no doubt. Yep the missus would much prefer me to be at home during this but mate it's not me. Yep alot of drivers are too scared to come in and I totally get this and have no issues at all but as long as I am fit I will go to work. Just my way fella and I enjoy what I do. Especially now when the transport sysyem has to remain moving for those important folk needing to get about. But iif I see any fuckers takin the piss they aren't getting on my bus :lol:
Hamish I won't lie in saying it's a worry as everywhere my day takes me is a bleedin hotspot of potential coronavirus but its just a case of being very very careful and getting on. Thanks for your kind words mate and yep take care yourself fella.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

D366Y wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:59 am Made my day reading your stories there Nick :lol:

Danny it is what is is mate and I've just about had enough of seeing these planks takin the piss in this lock down... Not on my watch they fuckin ain't :lol: :lol:

Hope you are all keeping safe Danny. Please send my regards to your Dad. Take care mate :)
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Not_Anumber wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:57 pm Hat off to you Nick. Stay safe mate
Thanks mate. Much appreciated. Hope all is good with you and you keep safe too fella :)
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

andyd wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 amNick was probably one of those drivers that stopped for hitchhiker's then drove off as they got to the car :wave: :D
Only do this in Devon Andy... :shock:.. :wave:.. :burnout:.. :lol:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

The bit I find hard to understand is how some peeps have absolutely no respect or consideration for others, there is something missing inside them , ironically tho these same sub human piles of shit will fire up real quick if they perceive (real or not )any insult ,or " disrespect " to their family . In this instance disrespectin them usually means they aint getting their way or not getting something for free upon demand ,and is miles away from the true meaning of respect.
If someone spat in my face now I would be so incensed I would immediatley punch them in the face or wrap my crutch round their head, I just couldnt let them away with that .
Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Post by Mr B »

If someone spat in my face rest assured they wouldn't ever do it to anyone again unless they can do it from beyond the grave

Wayne
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Mr B wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:55 am If someone spat in my face rest assured they wouldn't ever do it to anyone again unless they can do it from beyond the grave

Wayne
I believe there are some types of undead that can exude toxin from the mouth.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Post by Mr B »

Major_Tom wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:01 pm
Mr B wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:55 am If someone spat in my face rest assured they wouldn't ever do it to anyone again unless they can do it from beyond the grave

Wayne
I believe there are some types of undead that can exude toxin from the mouth.
They will also be exuding my knuckles from their mouth too :xd:
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest