Well trained cat

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Well trained cat

Post by Mc Tool »

20200328_104857.jpg
Usually the little bastard hides them ,but now he's chuckin them in the toilet....fine by me ,well definatley a better option than having to sniff them out of where he stashed it :D
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Olly Sparks
Car(s): 1987 Capri 3.0S Brooklands

Re: Well trained cat

Post by Olly Sparks »

I'm used to that sight in the bog after one of my "special dates".
STEVEW
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.3S
Project

Post by STEVEW »

That's great Hamish,

Now you've got a cat that's: mouse-trained :cheers:
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

You back home then Hamish?
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

Maybe he's flushed with his own success?
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

That’s one bloody well trained cat ours will drink from the Tap if she’s gets a chance
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

I wish my useless cat Albert would drop mice down the khasi rather than letting them crawl under the washing machine, die, then stink the kitchen out about a week later.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

:lowrider:
Major_Tom wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:38 pm You back home then Hamish?
Yep , got home y day ,really dodged a bullet this time , didnt need any more bowel removed ( by about 30 mins ) ,flat lined 3 times on the slab so I got the rush job ,best bruises ever and another 10" scar but Im eating and feeling pretty good :D
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:45 pm :lowrider:
Major_Tom wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:38 pm You back home then Hamish?
Yep , got home y day ,really dodged a bullet this time , didnt need any more bowel removed ( by about 30 mins ) ,flat lined 3 times on the slab so I got the rush job ,best bruises ever and another 10" scar but Im eating and feeling pretty good :D
Ive met only one man like you before. I was in hospital having a wierd growth removed and the guy in the bed next to me was in to have an op on his hand. He had bought a brand new.. think it was a Shogun.. and just had its first service. Wheel nuts were done up too tight, he is going 60 - 70mph on motorway and has to brake hard. All four wheels came off and he rolls over a five ir six times, he is in for emergency surgery because his tendons in his hand were all grated (along with hand) as he scraped to rest.

This comes a year after he is on site, and the crane cable jams on their crane. He climbs up 40ft to try and recitify it and its as he is perched up on the jib that the improplerly put together crane pulls itself to pieces and he pitches to the ground, bits of metal falling all around him. Took him months to get back on his feet.

There were a few others I cant remember.. but it was written all over the guy..... basically some folk, like your good self, are either really unlucky or really lucky. Never worked out which one.

Can't remember this guys real name but his nickname was Captain Scarlet..... for two reasons I gather 😂
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.