Found Mustang GT350

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Found Mustang GT350

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

Thought I would share this with you all. Wow!! I love stuff like this. Looks like they have the right guys on the job. Main man understands the car so looking forward to seeing how it psns out. Worth keeping an eye on.

https://youtu.be/lQtSWiSBt_M
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Found Mustang GT350

Post by Mc Tool »

I just cant understand how people can leave stuff like this to rot . I dont even want to think about all the spitfires ( all war birds really ) lying unloved in a dirty grave somewhere.
Some rail / steam enthusiasts here have just pulled a whole steam loco out of a river where it was dumped decades ago to bolster a stop bank, apparently there are others too. What a shame no one could see that it would be historically quite valuable .
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Great story also to have most of the parts like wings and bonnet bought 45 years ago . Great video .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Really enjoyed that, good find. Great that the family is restoring the car for themselves. My mother has owned a Honda CRV for 20 years from new, can't see me spending £40k restoring that though :lol: