Walton Bride Breakfast Meet, Sunday 2nd June

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Cosmicbike
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6 Laser Resto Project

Walton Bride Breakfast Meet, Sunday 2nd June

Post by Cosmicbike »

Just wondering if anyone here will be going? I'll likely pedal down for a mooch, my old girl will drag the place down based on the pics from last time..
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Walton Bride Breakfast Meet, Sunday 2nd June

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Cosmicbike wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:37 pm Just wondering if anyone here will be going? I'll likely pedal down for a mooch, my old girl will drag the place down based on the pics from last time..
Hi mate,

Yep I seen this too and would deffo have been interested but have B112 booked into Classic Ford Show at the new venue Mallory Park on same day 2nd June ! Shame it is clashing but has to be Classic Ford for me. Walton Bridge is a great breskfast meet. If you go hope you have a great morning there.

All the best

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Never worry about the condition of your car compared to others, many people like to see running resto cars :)
And at least you have a Capri :cheers:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Cosmicbike wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:37 pm Just wondering if anyone here will be going? I'll likely pedal down for a mooch, my old girl will drag the place down based on the pics from last time..
Have a great day! Judging by the photos from the past meets, there's usually a few Capris at Walton Bridge as well as all sorts of other cars - both modern and classic. I agree with Andy, take your Capri along as people will love to see it.
I've always fancied going along for a look but sadly it's just too far for me to go for a breakfast meet.

Andrew.