50th anniversary

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
ThatGuy
Car(s): 1986 2.0 laser

50th anniversary

Post by ThatGuy »

I've been so preoccupied with building my car for brooklands that I havnt actually paid much attention to the event,
I assume you need to buy a tickets to take your car there? Any info would be awesome
Ratty as fuck
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: 50th anniversary

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

ThatGuy wrote:I've been so preoccupied with building my car for brooklands that I havnt actually paid much attention to the event,
I assume you need to buy a tickets to take your car there? Any info would be awesome
Fella you just need to turn up and pay at the gate. If you wanna be parked up with a group then just mention this to the marshals. Keep an eye out here as we might be trying to get a Laser Forum park up. Be great if you join us mate. Be great to see you again mate :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Here you go mate. Read this fella. Kris wrote it up here :)

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49644
2litreScapri
Car(s): 1983 2.0S - Daily Driver

Post by 2litreScapri »

Yeah all you need to do is turn up on the day & our marshals will direct you in. As well as here all info is on the website www.surreycapriclub.co.uk

I'm assuming you're still living round Camberley man?
ThatGuy
Car(s): 1986 2.0 laser

Post by ThatGuy »

Sweeeeeet yes Kris still living with my parents in camberley at the minute. And that's awesome makes my life alot, one less thing to worry about haha.
Nick I check in here most days (apparently I missed everything about brooklands though :lol: ) I'm up for parking my piece of shit with everyone else's nice capri's haha
Ratty as fuck
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

ThatGuy wrote: I'm up for parking my piece of shit with everyone else's nice capri's haha
:shock: Dam !!! I was only being polite !!!!! :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate it will be great to catch up with you again and see what you been doin with your Capri. Really looking forward to Brooklands. We should have a decent turnout from the forum so yep it would be brilliant if you join up with us. Look forward to it mate.