Classic ford magazine

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Lord Flasheart
Car(s): 3.0 Ghia

Re: Classic ford magazine

Post by Lord Flasheart »

I'd take the squeaky voice if I could keep his car collection Steve ;)

Meant to say before, nice write up in the mag :D
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Havnt had time to read it yet, had to take my daughter to the hairdresser as a one off today so threw it in the car to read while waiting. As we got out she was mortified that I was thinking of reading it in while waiting in the shop. Apparently, using WiFi on your phone is ok tho, so here I am.
It’s that time of life when you realise your daughter really is embarrassed to be with you .. :D
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Caprifan Rob wrote:Havnt had time to read it yet, had to take my daughter to the hairdresser as a one off today so threw it in the car to read while waiting. As we got out she was mortified that I was thinking of reading it in while waiting in the shop. Apparently, using WiFi on your phone is ok tho, so here I am.
It’s that time of life when you realise your daughter really is embarrassed to be with you .. :D
:lol:
My daughter is 20, and I have very little in common with her really :headscratch: She isn't really into old Fords :)
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

andyd wrote: My daughter is 20, and I have very little in common with her really :headscratch: She isn't really into old Fords :)
I know what you mean. I offered to pic mine up in it from school last summer, won’t be asking that question again :lol:
Edit,
She just text me (from her salon chair) to ask if I wanted to go get my mag. I text her, it’s ok I’ll just sit here & quietly piss myself like old people do.
Last edited by Caprifan Rob on Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Caprifan Rob wrote:
andyd wrote: My daughter is 20, and I have very little in common with her really :headscratch: She isn't really into old Fords :)
I know what you mean. I offered to pic mine up in it from school last summer, won’t be asking that question again :lol:
Kids :? It's mostly a male thing I think :)