Ford Visos Promo video

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Ford Visos Promo video

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

https://youtu.be/N2s1Nqz9AdY
Going on from Steve Saxtys book, here is the Ford promo video for Visos aka Capri reinvented
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Re: Ford Visos Promo video

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

Steve Saxty
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri author, ex Ford designer and two times Tickford owner.

Post by Steve Saxty »

I hadn't seen that video before. It was interesting to see Chris Bird push for it so hard too - I think though that the war had been lost by the time it was shown and the program already sunk. The sad thing was that if you looked at it the thing was nearly finished - it was way more than a "show car". I got asked if I'd like to come in a comment and take a look but at the time I was working on GM's stuff in the US so felt it wasn't right at that time. Shame really.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

That was a great few videos funny as marie was watching and she said Christ if the mk4 Capri come out in 2005 would we have had our daughter ! Must say how things pan out as I had a Mondeo and a St170 focus what we traded in against a ford smax in 2006 as we needed a bigger car that would fit 3 kids in . Was lucky as we got it on the ford employees discount on the old schema , saying that I guess you get a new one every 6 months steve ?
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer: