Ford Brochures

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Wideboy
Car(s): 1978 3.0 Ghia made to look like an "S"

Ford Brochures

Post by Wideboy »

A guy at work was clearing out his stuff at work and came across 3 Ford Range Brochures from the 1980's showing all the ,Ford range available at the time, including a copy of February 1984 which has a Tickford Turbo on the front and a 1 page write up inside (same as this https://www.ebay.co.uk/…/FORD-CARS-MODE ... 3117494820… . No way its worth £21 however if a Tickford owner wants it to go with their car I will stick in the post FOC with a small donation to a cancer charity to cover the postage seals the deal...Also have copies of May 1983 and December 1983. if anybody else wants to drool over the price of the cars and specs available at the time. Looking at the sold items they go for 99p to a couple of quid, again I am willing post out at my cost for a small charitable donation to the value of the postage. First come first served or will throw them in the car and take them to 1 of the Capri 50th events next year.