Spot the Capri

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Spot the Capri

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

I am a bit of a geek, I suppose we all are. I am well known to spot a Capri from Space. Misses gets fed up of me having to turn around because I have caught a glimpse of a wheel nut attached to a Capri. Anyhow I miss the old Top Gear which was far better then watching three clowns without a tent or whatever it is called now! My YouTube oftern pops up with things I might be interested in so I watched this. SPOT THE CAPRI. I think the Polish back then had similar hopes of owning a car as I did when insurance premiums went through the roof when I passed my test.

https://youtu.be/CU6NUInl9dk
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Spot the Capri

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Mark,
Nice find! Yes, I spotted the silver Mk3 at the junction. I like the way he pulled straight out into the 2nd lane, he wasn't going to wait behind them any longer! :D
I was hoping to see an FSO or two in Polish street scenes, but I couldn't see a single one..... :whistle:

Andrew.
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

Andrew 2.8i wrote:Hi Mark,
Nice find! Yes, I spotted the silver Mk3 at the junction. I like the way he pulled straight out into the 2nd lane, he wasn't going to wait behind them any longer! :D
I was hoping to see an FSO or two in Polish street scenes, but I couldn't see a single one..... :whistle:

Andrew.
I thought the very same thing. Soon as it turned.
dan the capri fan
Car(s): Black 1986 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser.
Imperial Red 1983 Ford Capri 2.0S (concors winner).
Silver 2002 Ford Mondeo 1.8 Zetec, daily driver.

Post by dan the capri fan »

Silver mk3 at 8:18 at the junction. What do I win for spotting it? :)