Wedding Day Pictures

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Wedding Day Pictures

Post by Jasonmarie »

andyd wrote:Due to some other wedding, I for one will be avoiding BBC1 and ITV on Saturday!!
Yes and me , if legs work and it’s sunny I will be going for a nice drive with a flask of tea and a few hob knobs . :xd:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Jasonmarie wrote:
andyd wrote:Due to some other wedding, I for one will be avoiding BBC1 and ITV on Saturday!!
Yes and me , if legs work and it’s sunny I will be going for a nice drive with a flask of tea and a few hob knobs . :xd:
:cheers:
Unfortunately with the Devon County Show a Rugby Match and new Ikea, the roads around here are going to be a nightmare so I will be confined to barracks :o
So might get pi**ed and sit in the garage with the Sierra :D Or I could do some work on the new fence :? :drama:
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

No no no it’s to hot on Saturday to do the fence sit in the garage sounds better or if it was me I would get up early and drive to Dartmoor and have lunch in a pub up there .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

SmokeEm wrote:Bearing in mind it was a good 3/4 years ago that I bought mine, it's possible that Burtons no longer do them but they were deffo DS2500 as just looked up. I fitted them with a new set of stock discs and bedded them in correctly and I couldn't believe how much better they felt. Nice strong bite with progressive stopping without fading. Less dust over stock too. They won't match the Hi-spec obviously but a major improvement over stock.
Cheers Dave. Will deffo consider these DS2500 pads mate. Will be alot cheaper than completely replacing with the hi-spec set up. I will have a think on it. If I am going to save up for the hi-specs then no point in getting these pads but if I decide to keep my m16's then will deffo try these pads. I have ebc greenstuff now which are ok. Bought them really for the low brake dust but these DS2500 ones sound a decent upgrade and alot less than the hi-specs. Will keep you informed when I decide what to do. Thanks again for your advice Dave
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Post by SmokeEm »

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
SmokeEm wrote:Bearing in mind it was a good 3/4 years ago that I bought mine, it's possible that Burtons no longer do them but they were deffo DS2500 as just looked up. I fitted them with a new set of stock discs and bedded them in correctly and I couldn't believe how much better they felt. Nice strong bite with progressive stopping without fading. Less dust over stock too. They won't match the Hi-spec obviously but a major improvement over stock.
Cheers Dave. Will deffo consider these DS2500 pads mate. Will be alot cheaper than completely replacing with the hi-spec set up. I will have a think on it. If I am going to save up for the hi-specs then no point in getting these pads but if I decide to keep my m16's then will deffo try these pads. I have ebc greenstuff now which are ok. Bought them really for the low brake dust but these DS2500 ones sound a decent upgrade and alot less than the hi-specs. Will keep you informed when I decide what to do. Thanks again for your advice Dave
Any time Nick, you know that. I too replaced my green stuff ones with the ferodo as on the drag strip, I wasn't too bothered about dusty wheels lol. I just needed to slow down damn quick without fading. (Santa Pod has 2 different lanes leading back to the pits. 1st one is quite early after the line so you neede to slow down quickly to make it. The 2nd one further down was ok but was often blocked by cars re-packing their chutes or waiting for a tow)