Edd's BACK!!!!!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Edd's BACK!!!!!

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

andyd wrote: So MB isn't a 'TV Star' then..... :headscratch: :turd:
That's the irony of it. Brewer clearly believes that he's the star of the show, perhaps he resented Edd being more popular than him.

Andrew.
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
That's the irony of it. Brewer clearly believes that he's the star of the show, perhaps he resented Edd being more popular than him.

Andrew.
MB ruined the show imo, and Edd made the right decsion to move on.
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

andyd wrote:
Andrew 2.8i wrote:

Andrew.
MB ruined the show imo, and Edd made the right decsion to move on.
:agree:
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

:swear: talk about stab Edd in the back , shame really that the guy thinks he is it .
As they always say the higher they go the faster they fall .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

Just seen in the local news that Edd is turning on the lights in Marlow, which is a small town a couple of miles from where I am. I think the early shows were filmed around Marlow as I recognised a lot of the roads they drove the cars on.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

I never get that job in my house always the wife . :beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Paul G wrote:Just seen in the local news that Edd is turning on the lights in Marlow, which is a small town a couple of miles from where I am. I think the early shows were filmed around Marlow as I recognised a lot of the roads they drove the cars on.
I think the two earliest workshops are both marked on Wikimapia, as I recall, they are both in your neck of the woods.

Andrew.
Last edited by Andrew 2.8i on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi again,
I found the second workshop used, in a workshop on a farm near Marlow (the cross in the centre of the screen).

Search for "Wheeler Dealers" in Wikimapia where you can zoom in further to see the exact location.

Andrew.
Pas28i
Car(s): 06 Polo 1.4s (new daily driver), mk2 Golf Gti (was my daily), and 2.8injection Special (awaiting recommissioning)

Post by Pas28i »

So Ed, MB and Ant won’t share the same stage together at the NEC next month?
Like they did last year with Fuzz!

What a shame....I only watched them because the stage was near the CCI stand :D
2litreScapri
Car(s): 1983 2.0S - Daily Driver

Post by 2litreScapri »

Glad someone found this video again. I've never been Mike Brewer's biggest fan, but that's basically being a proper **** towards Edd. Brewer's the worst going!

However, I have watched the latest Wheeler Dealers, because different mechanic, principles of putting cars together are the same. I just have to endure Mike's stupid garbage talk when he goes to get parts.
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

2litreScapri wrote:Glad someone found this video again. I've never been Mike Brewer's biggest fan, but that's basically being a proper **** towards Edd. Brewer's the worst going!

However, I have watched the latest Wheeler Dealers, because different mechanic, principles of putting cars together are the same. I just have to endure Mike's stupid garbage talk when he goes to get parts.
I always thougt Bull :turd: Brewer may be ok in person, but after hearing this I have no desire to find out...
It's obvious he was only ever into cars for the £££ not the love of them.....Once a dealer always a dealer :spank:
2litreScapri
Car(s): 1983 2.0S - Daily Driver

Post by 2litreScapri »

First workshop was in Bracknell, annoyingly when I found this out Edd had moved. Also, many years ago, Discovery used to list each company they used for the work done on each car (at the time it was Series 4-series 9). Once the Americans had taken over, relocated Wheeler Dealers & revised the website, all was gone. There was a firm in Sandhurst (local to me) that did the paint spraying on a Jag, but the Discovery website had removed it when I went back to it for reference
Paul G

Post by Paul G »

Andrew 2.8i wrote:Hi again,
I found the second workshop used, in a workshop on a farm near Marlow (the cross in the centre of the screen).

Search for "Wheeler Dealers" in Wikimapia where you can zoom in further to see the exact location.

Andrew.
Yes, it's at Hurley which is just behind Bisham Abbey where many England sports teams train. Lovely area just down by the Thames and about 5 miles from me.

Edd is from Maidenhead I believe which is where his Comfy Banana company was based which made motorised road legal sheds and sofas etc
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

2litreScapri wrote:Glad someone found this video again.
I glad I found it too! I wasn't really looking for it, it was one of Youtube's "recommended for you" videos that are usually totally crap. Like Andy, I always thought that MB would basically be an alright bloke and he was just acting like an arrogant tit for his character in the show. Looks like I might have been wrong.

Andrew.