The weather

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

The weather

Post by Jasonmarie »

So I am hoping we may have some Hippys on the site or anybody from the USA who can help with the weather , I remember when I was a child going to the Saturday club and watching Lone Ranger with his mate called Tonto who could do this rain dance that would make it rain . So I was hoping to take my little girl out for a quick spin and perhaps take some of my kids but it will not stop raining .
So my thoughts are could anybody help stop this rain.? I did try last night banging a Spoon on a copper kettle we have in the garden just wearing my M&S pants but only had a neighbours shout out if i was ok and had I been drinking ( funny thing people ask as I don't drink )
So Iam looking at this week and the man on the TV has just about said rain everyday . Also hoping to go away in mid August to the uk so I wonder if any one can help or no of anybody .

Cheers in advance .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Arya2.0S
Car(s): ford capri 2.0 s

Re: The weather

Post by Arya2.0S »

But aren't Capris at their best in the rain? More fun to slide sideways ;)

No but seriously, typical bloody England, rain and freezing cold in the middle of July. Typical.
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Re: The weather

Post by Paul G »

I had to put the central heating on for my old mum the other day. After the temperatures we have had it seemed freezing. Want to paint my Laser this week but had to hold off until it's less damp and humid.