"Ford's don't spin"

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: "Ford's don't spin"

Post by pbar »

Arya2.0S wrote:
OMG the fact you corrected the graffiti literally made me lol. Nice one!
Well it seemed to be affecting a few of us quite badly, so something had to be done :)
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: "Fords don't spin"

Post by andyd »

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
Oh by the way did I tell you's all that I bought a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Trainers today after work...

Image20170421_211445 by nicholas bowler, on Flickr

Image20170421_211551 by nicholas bowler, on Flickr

Proper smart they are :) Hoping to wear them at Beaulieu...weather permitting :wave:

Oh yep, before I exit this thread I also want to agree that that is indeed a brilliant photo of your Capri Ayra. Well cool :)

All the best

Nick

PS. A quick test for you all. Can anyone guess the number of speech marks (") I have hidden amongst the apostrophe's below. Winner get's a free copy of the latest issue of Classic Ford Mag sent to you after I have read it of course ! The winner will be the nearest guess to the actual number being within a +/- of 5 :goodluck:

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''"''''''''''''''"'"'"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Bloody Hell, it's Ali G :lol:

Re; speech marks, there are 27957......Send the copy of the magazine to someone else :lol: