You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
- Posts: 6218
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
- Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
- Location: Devon
Rick Parfitt's posthumously released album is currently at number three in the album charts
Could it even get to number one I wonder.
It would be a fitting tribute to one of if not the best rhythm guitarist and a good vocalist to see it at No.1
Over and Out.....
- Posts: 12340
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
- Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
- Location: Ceredigion
Most of the top ten sounds like a complete load of crap.
- Posts: 2652
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
- Location: Kent
I have ricks album lined up to listen to , I still don’t think you could beat a old status quo concert back in the days .
Yes music in the top 10 is rubbish on a normal week .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey .......