ANY serving coppers/PCSOs

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

ANY serving coppers/PCSOs

Post by blitzy »

Hey guys been a while, with life events the way they are I decided to do something I was stopped from doing while with my EX
I've applied and have been accepted in to the 1st stage of becoming a PCSO call it a stepping stone to becoming a copper.
any way Friday the 18th I AM off to the police training college from tests and interview.
Anyone on here got any advice etc?
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: ANY serving coppers/PCSOs

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

blitzy wrote:I've applied and have been accepted in to the 1st stage of becoming a PCSO call it a stepping stone to becoming a copper.
Hi Blitzy,

Welcome back to the forum mate :wave:

Great news you are on the road to becoming a copper. Am not one myself so cant offer any advice but I can wish you all the very best when you go for the interviews and tests on the 18th. Hope it all goes well for you. :goodluck: fella. Keep us posted how you get on.

All the best now

Nick Nick :sorry: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Post by SmokeEm »

My Nephew Gary (PcCapri on here) started out as a PCSO - Very worthwhile and after a few years, he paid to take the exams required to join the force proper. He then did his beat locally for a couple of years before joining the Met where he still is today. (Although he may be moving into the intelligence/plain clothed side of the met soon.)

Go for it & good luck.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

My brother became a policeman, but was transferred to a high risk precinct and was shot to death by a gang of bank robbers. The Force then had his remains reformatted into an armoured cyborg. He managed to find the guys that "killed" him and got his revenge, but it turned out the Force had employed them in the first place. There was an enquiry and he ended up shooting his former boss out of a skyscraper window!

He is loving his time in the force (he really is a policeman, up in Northumberland).

Only thing to remember is the calibre of scenarios you will have to deal with.. suicides, cleanup, RTCs... those boys have to deal with it all, and people are morons and wont thank you for it.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

Post by blitzy »

Well its been a year and something and sadly my Physco ex fucking it all up for me.
The force did say "PLEASE" apply on the next recruitment drive which i haven't done.
did get my revenge my ex is not allowed near me now for threatening behaviour and harassment.
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

blitzy wrote:Well its been a year and something and sadly my Physco ex fucking it all up for me.
The force did say "PLEASE" apply on the next recruitment drive which i haven't done.
did get my revenge my ex is not allowed near me now for threatening behaviour and harassment.
Don't give up. If there is something in life you really want then anything is possible. Go for it. You can do it and it will be a new forward looking page of your life.

Ni Carborudum Illegitemi which is Latin for don't let the bastards grind you down!
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Paul G wrote:
blitzy wrote:Well its been a year and something and sadly my Physco ex fucking it all up for me.
Don't give up. If there is something in life you really want then anything is possible. Go for it. You can do it and it will be a new forward looking page of your life.

Ni Carborudum Illegitemi which is Latin for don't let the bastards grind you down!
:agree:
Sometimes things happen at a certain time for a reason.....

:goodluck:
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

I do hope you can reapply. My nephew has just joined the local force and is loving it and I know several others who have made good careers from it.

This time it's wise to keep it off all social media if there is a risk your ex is still looking to cause problems.