Happy New Year !

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Happy New Year !

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Hi,

Happy New Year to everyone on this great forum !

I look forward to meeting up with some of you chaps again that I have already met with, and some of you I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet. There are some great upcoming shows in 2015...cant wait !

I definitely want to get to more shows and meets during 2015 so really looking forward to the upcoming year :D

All the very best to you all for 2015 :D

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
spireman
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 laser (finally back on the road). Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (daily driver)

Re: Happy New Year !

Post by spireman »

Happy New Year guys, hope you all have a prosperous year and all your Capri wishes come true.
eloise
Car(s): 2.9 cosworth inj, S1 rs turbo, t25 campervan, jag xtype, Reno megane, honda c50, Vespa gt200.

Post by eloise »

Happy new year to everyone, hope 2015 is good to you all.
oh no what have i started!
Taff50ish
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 Injection Special, every few days.
VW Tiguan for daily & boaring runs.
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Now unfortunately gone...
Triumph 1200 Tiger XCA instead... Now also gone.
Tiger XRT instead... No, gone too...
BMW R1250RS Exec... Try this one out (old man syndrome).

Post by Taff50ish »

Happy New Year to all on this site!!! Cheers Nick, look forward to seeing a few more of you all this year at some shows etc.... (Talking of which, once my Blood Alcohol level returns to normal, there's a small meet today just round the corner from Walton Bridge...) All the very best to all, Cheers....

John... :drive:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Happy New Year to everyone!
Andrew.
80s kid
Car(s): Ford 2.0s auto daily driver

Post by 80s kid »

Happy new year to everyone from 1985 :)
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Taff40ish wrote:Talking of which, once my Blood Alcohol level returns to normal, there's a small meet today just round the corner from Walton Bridge...
John, I have to applaud you fella :applaud:

The first few hours of of 2015 and you already eyeing up a meet to attend...you are a legend mate :lol:

If you did manage to get to it I hope you enjoyed it...I am just getting ready to go off to work on the buses this evening... working till 2am...OUCH !!! My parents just told me there are no buses running up their way in west Yorkshire today...maybe I living too far south :lol: :lol:

All the best,

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Happy New Year to you all. Hope it's a good one.
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

Happy New Year to you all!

Going to be quite a momentous one for me!
Those that have known me on here for a while will know all the upset me and the boys went through a few years back when my wife died.
Well, good news! I met a most amazing lady a while back and this year we are getting married in Rhodes on June 24th!

On a slightly sadder note, after a few years of trying to kid myself, it has become clear that I no longer have the enthusiasm my 2.8i deserves. I love driving it, but the necessary devotion to maintain it and keep it in tip top condition has waned.
These cars are not able to put up with anything less than 100% commitment. It is not fair to them.
So, after owning D200 TNJ for 25 years, it is now time to find it a new home, with someone who has all the enthusiasm that I had all those years ago. It needs a loving home where enough care, attention and yes, money, can be lavished on it to keep it going for the next 25 years!

So if anyone fits that bill and thinks they can take on this challenge then let me know. Be warned though, that it won't be your money that makes the sale; it'll be whether I think you deserve my car ;)