cordless vacuum cleaner

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

cordless vacuum cleaner

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Hi,

More of a "little" rave than a rant...

For those of you who may be interested I was in my local sainsburys yesterday and saw they had these on special offer...

Reduced from £29.99 to only £14.99 at the moment so I bought one for myself. I live on first floor so cant always get car parked near enough to run extension lead for our hoover.

Thing I like about this is it is a cordless one that you charge up on the mains and it runs for approx 15mins non stop on a full charge. Its the power I am pretty impressed with for such a cheap buy. Surprisingly good. Have had ones before you plug into the cig socket at half the power to this one. It has a removable and cleanable filter. It also has a very handy "nozzle" that unfolds on front to use as a crevis tool and a upholstery fitting too. Perfect to clean up capri down at the garage now :)

Just thought I would let you know ;)

If anyone buys themselves one can I have your nectar points please :lol:

All the best

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: cordless vacuum cleaner

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the tip-off about this cordless vacuum. Years ago, like you, I tried the ones powered by the cigarette lighter, and I was less than impressed. I haven't given them another try since, but perhaps now is the time for me give them a second chance. Can't complain for the money, looks to be a bargain!

All the best,
Andrew.
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Re: cordless vacuum cleaner

Post by -JC- »

I acquired a cigarette lighter one (black and decker) with a car I bought, at first I thought it was useless but then I realised the bag was full. After emptying it does an ok job.
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."