Ipswich Capri owners can you help?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
tinker
Car(s): Astravan :(

Ipswich Capri owners can you help?

Post by tinker »

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section...

This is a longshot but I'm looking for a Capri owner that lives in Ipswich or close by to take a groom and two best men to a church on the outskirts of Ipswich. It would be literally picking us all up from a house in Ipswich and driving us to the church on the outskirts of Ipswich. Can anyone help me out, obviously they would be paid.

Thanks for your time
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Ipswich Capri owners can you help?

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi,
The closest Capri club to you is in Kings Lynn. If you get no response on here, it might be worth contacting them to see if they have any owners anywhere near you.

Failing that, there's a place in Chelmsford where you can hire one for £210 a day.
http://www.classiccarstohire.com/classi ... item/capri

Good luck!

Andrew.
Rdowe
Car(s): Ford capri 1.6 LS

Re: Ipswich Capri owners can you help?

Post by Rdowe »

There actually is an ipswich capri club, but they are quite small. They meet the first tuesday of every month at the ipswich dry slope ski centre at about 8-8:30pm. I've been up a couple of times and they are all nice guys so i'm sure you will be able to sort something out. unfortunately my capri is in many bits at the moment. I will see if I can find the email address for one of the guys and pm it to you.