Back....

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

Re: Back....

Post by Beakster »

Gutted I missed it :( I've just moved into a new house here on Koh Tao in Thailand with wifi after only having patchy 3g for months, so hoping to catch up on my forum duties between dives :) Sounds like you all had a great time, I'd expect nothing less though! Was there any jelly baby vodka this year? :xd:
Adlen85
Car(s): Black Capri 2.0S

Post by Adlen85 »

nigecapri wrote:Overdrive will have to ferry the gazebo in his estate car, Adlen will need that bulkhead heater pipe plate fitting on his Laser & Alice will need her rocker cover gasket replacing. Mine will need a good run out to test that radius arm inner bush (when I get it fettled) & I'm expecting 340 will be there with his wallet ;)
Major Tom will be there if there's another haunted house to explore, Sta1ker might turn up & have an early night for a change...
I'm going to try and get a rubber surround thing next week and I'll pop it on, need to get some bodywork done soon!

Haunted houses and rocker cover gaskets I'm well up for! ;)
nigecapri
Car(s): Black 2.0S with supercharged bike carbs.

Post by nigecapri »

a rubber surround thing
It's a metal plate you're after !
You could probably make one up yourself if you have a holesaw or a couple of files.
Beakster wrote: any jelly baby vodka this year?

:xd:
Steve brough some homebrewed cider this time, no jelly babies in it but you wouldn't have seen them if there was - or smelled them :? I stuck to the rum I took with me for friday night, then the rum that Simon took with him. :D
I left Steve as the last man standing on friday night at twenty to two - he put a pan of water on the gas & started doing noodles & sliced sausages - dedicated camper!
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

I can't remember much from the depths of saturday night to be honest... I briefly remember a geordie in a tent frantically sealing himself in.. don't remember singing or propositioning him though!?
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.