There's some evil scum out there.

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
80s kid
Car(s): Ford 2.0s auto daily driver

Re: There's some evil scum out there.

Post by 80s kid »

rshyndy wrote:First thing, ring my boss and tell them the situation,
Second tell her to ring the police and make a complaint and il sit in my van on her driveway till they turn up, let them nick me and the sue for everything possible.
Third, tell her to go fuck herself and drive off
Certainly not PAY HER!!!
50quid, in her bedroom and u didn't even get laid...... U got had mate. Ha.

I don't like parting with my hard earned at the best of times. Let alone handing over 50quid to u stuck up bint like that.
Learn from this mate coz that's just the tip of the iceberg. Iv learnt that EVERYONE is out there to scam you until proved otherwise.

Like people that bring there car in for repair then complain about scratches and damage to panels.6months of back and forth on the phone and eventually they get a respray

Some people jus got more balls than others
Called where I delivered from, told her to call police etc. tbh I really wasn't expecting the outcome what happened, I thought we would of stood there while they just gave the items a quick dust etc not the shit he said to me.

If it happens again it won't go the way this went
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

80s kid wrote:She went mental when I called the cops
Hi,
Just that one statement makes the whole situation seem very fishy. Was it the copper that suggested you gave her the £50? If you didn't give it to her did he say what would have happened next? Apart from you being shot with a TASER, obviously!

Andrew.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

peers.dupp wrote:
80s kid wrote:She went mental when I called the cops
Hi,
Just that one statement makes the whole situation seem very fishy. Was it the copper that suggested you gave her the £50? If you didn't give it to her did he say what would have happened next? Apart from you being shot with a TASER, obviously!

Andrew.
Yeah the copper said it would be the cheapest option. That's why I called em cuz I thought they would sort the lying bitch.
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

Post by blitzy »

Ok the coppers couldn't nick you unless she makes an official complaint.
once shes done that (basing this on your story being true) she has committed a criminal offence

Then they have to PROVE it if your lock up for 24 hours you are able to sue the police for a minimum of £3k and then she is guilty of making a slander/liable statement for which you could have pushed for her to be prosecuted and sued.

The only alternative is she is under police watch basically the police have used you

you may be one of god knows how many and when a said number is met (normally set out by the CPS) she'll be nicked and prosecuted for fraud or obtaining money under false pretenses.

but then of course the copper could have just been a lazy tosser and couldn't be bothered with all the paper work to deal with this.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

When shit like this happens , you gotta put your self in their position , and think what would really spin her wheels .... money ? write her a letter , very polite , advising her that after seeing a stress therapist ( be deliberately non specific about details ) and talking to your lawyer , both of which incurred costs ( non specific ) and he has advised that you have a good case against her, and that it is your intention to sue her.
You don't have to follow it up , which is the idea behind being non specific about details , but imagine her reaction , specially thinking back to how she went mental when you rang the cops , when she reads the letter ( and it needs to be a letter .... she will look at it a thousand times..... phone call is no good ) , She will piss blood mate . You wont get the money back , but you can fuck with her head .... she'll probly break 50 quid worth of stuff throwing it round the room :D
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Big Mike
Donator
Donator
Car(s): No Capri at the moment but will bounce back one day!

Post by Big Mike »

Mc Tool wrote:When shit like this happens , you gotta put your self in their position , and think what would really spin her wheels .... money ? write her a letter , very polite , advising her that after seeing a stress therapist ( be deliberately non specific about details ) and talking to your lawyer , both of which incurred costs ( non specific ) and he has advised that you have a good case against her, and that it is your intention to sue her.
You don't have to follow it up , which is the idea behind being non specific about details , but imagine her reaction , specially thinking back to how she went mental when you rang the cops , when she reads the letter ( and it needs to be a letter .... she will look at it a thousand times..... phone call is no good ) , She will piss blood mate . You wont get the money back , but you can fuck with her head .... she'll probly break 50 quid worth of stuff throwing it round the room :D
^ This - absolutely this, ha ha that's awesome stuff :applaud:
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Mc Tool wrote:When shit like this happens , you gotta put your self in their position , and think what would really spin her wheels .... money ? write her a letter , very polite , advising her that after seeing a stress therapist ( be deliberately non specific about details ) and talking to your lawyer , both of which incurred costs ( non specific ) and he has advised that you have a good case against her, and that it is your intention to sue her.
i wont be able to see it tho mate. i'll wait 6 months or so till its long forgotten about and i have another delivery down london.

no1 makes me look a dick
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Is there a way i can see the report on the internet? I just been to my local station and the lazy bastatds cant help me. He told me to ring 101 again and they get the officer to call back. My mate who was with me is mates with a copper in his area and shea told him they wrote down we addmited it and paid her back. I new something was fishy. I just want to see if thats true.
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Post by -JC- »

80s kid wrote:pay her off to shut her up as the copper said.
Ok that kinda sounds like the copper is condoning blackmail?
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
Matty2148
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Mk1 GLX

Post by Matty2148 »

I get accused of stealing money and personal belongings daily mate, I never carry any cash with me, and leave my wallet locked in the car, I`m work with bailiffs doing reposessions, one pair of twats accused me of stealing their life savings, I called the police in and was kept in the house for 1hr while they investigated, having done it many times, I asked the accusers to tell the police where I went after I got in, so back door then front door then living room,my car and back, the cops saw where I was going, i told them they have my permission to search me, my car and my person, which they did ...... I am level 2 CRB cleared, my fingerprints are on file (because of my job). its besides the point that if they did have money in the house it belonged to the bailiffs. So after a very brief search I was told to leave and no further action. I can tell you now, theres no way in hell I`d have give her a penny if it were you, lets not get into american law and slander, your innocent and have to be proven guilty, youd have not got locked up or taken away, the police would have taken a statement, took your details and gone from there. I think you found a lazy cop who clearly couldnt be bothered.
Last edited by Matty2148 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

80s kid wrote:
i wont be able to see it tho mate. i'll wait 6 months or so till its long forgotten about and i have another delivery down london.

no1 makes me look a dick
Yeah it would be great to be a fly on the wall , but just coz your not there doesn't mean it wont do her head in . Follow it up in a couple of weeks with another letter asking who her lawyer is as you will need to establish some communication with him :twisted: :twisted:
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Someones been run over by a train at clapham... I live in hope its her.
Hot_Protein
Donator
Donator
Car(s): I have a rusty shell. Made some patches. Now the welding.

Post by Hot_Protein »

Not unless there was £50 on the track. She'll do anything for £50.