dangerous subject this.

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

Re: dangerous subject this.

Post by blitzy »

I suppose its out of order to refer to Tony Blair as a war criminal?

My issue is it a case of "we are" oppose to "this is what we propose do over 50% of the country agree"
1st off we end up staying in the EU that good bye Capris, good bye to just going out to buy a car your going to need permission from the state, you won't apply for a job you'll be allocated.

people go on about human rights-they only seem to apply to immigrants and certain religions
example:
young girl denied day off school to attend funeral parents threatened with £1000 fine if she takes day off.
that is a human rights violation yet the state say it ain't.
A pedo is told no and he get £00000s in compensation for human rights violation
This is the sort of stuff people are getting pissed off with hence why UKIP are heading up

LABOR= DEAD BRITAIN
c.turff
Car(s): Ford capri mk3 1,6 laser. Daily driver ( LPG converted )

Post by c.turff »

The term racism: a word used to silence anybody with an opinion different to your own.

UKIP won this election which means that an awful lot of people agree with what they are saying. Everybody has the right to an opinion and I'm sick of opinion getting me the racist tag. I am not a racist, I support a genuine political party who's agenda correlates with my own. I think the EU is a GOOD idea gotten WAY OUT OF HAND and its time to pull the plug. The uk is not allone either. In france the national front won. An anti eu party. And in Germany they are stockpiling deuch marks. The other big players are getting ready to pull the plug and I dont want to go down with the ship.
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Post by -JC- »

stevemarl wrote:
blitzy wrote:some Arse hole telling me what to do and how to live my life that is RACISM!
No it`s not.
^ that made me chuckle. blitzy I'm not too sure what some of your post said, because you couldn't be bothered adding punctuation to make it more readable. But comparing what i presume to be a light entertainment TV show, to a person who may be in power over this country isn't really a compelling argument!
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

Post by blitzy »

If we want to talk about Hitler and the Nazis.
It was fact that the 1st country they invaded was their own.
2nd it is said Hitler was once quoted saying "if you want to rule a nation, you start by disarming it public" on that note we should have been shitting ourselves since 1988
and if you can't see that your probably the sort of person who thinks child killers and perverts should be allowed to walk our streets-which is what IS happening now.
Hot_Protein
Donator
Donator
Car(s): I have a rusty shell. Made some patches. Now the welding.

Post by Hot_Protein »

Perverts and killers are all around us and we don't know who they are. The convicted ones are the ones we know about.
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

blitzy wrote:It was fact that the 1st country they invaded was their own.
That`s just not possible - how CAN you invade your own county, you`re already there :lol: ?
That`s like Karl on the Ricky gervais show
blitzy wrote: your probably the sort of person who thinks child killers and perverts should be allowed to walk our streets
What gives you the right to say that? Everyone you disagree with are pedos (sic), commies, etc etc
blitzy

Post by blitzy »

Pretty much if people can go around saying that if you support one group that makes you a racist, homophobic etc then i can say the what it want about those who support any one else.

I notice the guy on here saying that UKIP are racist and voting for them makes you are racist isn't getting any shit about it.

look at this way that bloke who abused a 11 year old girl and didn't go to jail because of religion etc
what bullshit! regardless of all that he should be locked up full stop, but no he is out free to do it again.

That child killer is going to get released (the baby P case) I mean really Should he not like be dead?

Really all this has happened over governments that are Labour, Tory, and Tory Lib dem combination.
They ain't stopping, objecting or push emergency laws through to deal with this
SO IMO they are just as bad- as are the people that put the X in the box.

And I am an English man with a dark skin tone (I have even had black guys refer to me as Brother, and one once quoted me as nearly as black as he is)
So when an German people I have met over the years remind me that Germany was the 1st place to be invaded by the Nazis then I am in no place to argue.

the only thing I will give Labour there was more work and money in my pocket when they were in power.
rich_jc
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Signal Orange 1980 (W) 2.0 GL ("s" spec) 5 speed

Post by rich_jc »

The term "racist" means you discriminate against someone/people due to their race. Although I hate the term "race". We're all bloody part of the "human race", so surely there is only one race?

Rich
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Post by -JC- »

Don't read too much into sensationalist media pieces. The things you mentioned aren't as clear cut as you've been led to believe.
people go on about human rights-they only seem to apply to immigrants and certain religions
example:
Do you actually know what the act covers though? It's part of my job to have a basic working knowledge of certain parts of it (specifically Article 8). Other people's opinions of what it covers are often quite amusing.
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."