dangerous subject this.

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Arya2.0S
Car(s): ford capri 2.0 s

Re: dangerous subject this.

Post by Arya2.0S »

stevemarl wrote:The nazis actually started off as an `ordinary`political movement but over years and years they cultivated a climate of fear, blame and xenophobia amongst the embittered & ignorant, culminating in the `final solution.` Not that I`m saying UKIP are the worst example by any means - their European stance IS legitimate... (I may not agree but it IS legit)
Comparing them to Nazis is closer than anything else you can compare them to in a modern, democratic society. Racists? Check. Extreme views? Check. Gonna ruin everything if they get in power? Check.

I hope people start waking up soon, seeing them gain so much support despite their asinine views is making me lose hope in the so called "great" British society.

If you are fed up of labor, lib dems etc and just want to vote for someone else then vote for the green party or something, not just the lesser (or in this case the worse) of two evils.

:twak: :doh: :banghead:
80s kid
Car(s): Ford 2.0s auto daily driver

Post by 80s kid »

stevemarl wrote:The nazis actually started off as an `ordinary`political movement but over years and years they cultivated a climate of fear, blame and xenophobia amongst the embittered & ignorant, culminating in the `final solution.` Not that I`m saying UKIP are the worst example by any means - their European stance IS legitimate... (I may not agree but it IS legit)
1919 Germany was on its arse after the war, people were starving to death and money weren't worth the paper it was written on. They signed the treaty of Versailles which Britain and America kept a foot on them so they could build back up to be as powerful as they could. Hitler waited till the president died and then took over Germany by promising to feed the people and get the country out the crap. Which he did. Only problem was to get German people happy again the foreigners had to suffer.

Since 1945 even if the most racist of parties get the vote nothing like what happend then could happen again cuz of other treaties signed. The worst ukip could do in power is make immigration really hard like USA and Australia have. By getting out the eu then the eu immigrants can't just walk in.
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

We'd lose some of our own basic human rights too (they want to get rid of the EU human rights act by leaving it), it would hurt trade if they got in, people on benefits would be stuffed, our NHS ruined, UKIP isnt looking out for the most vulnerable (people with mental health, poor etc). I happen to be married to an immigrant too, so yeah.

Regardless of all that, they're still racist, homophobic bigots and should not be taken seriously and neither should anyone who considers voting for them.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Arya2.0S wrote:We'd lose some of our own basic human rights too (they want to get rid of the EU human rights act by leaving it), it would hurt trade if they got in, people on benefits would be stuffed, our NHS ruined, UKIP isnt looking out for the most vulnerable (people with mental health, poor etc). I happen to be married to an immigrant too, so yeah.

Regardless of all that, they're still racist, homophobic bigots and should not be taken seriously and neither should anyone who considers voting for them.
Where's the homophobic bit come into it lol?

I'm all up for anyone coming here and paying in, working etc. until I became a delivery driver I never knew just how bone idle the kids of today's uk are and the immigrants aren't afraid to start at sweeping up and work upwards.

I can't stand the dole dossin piss head scum of this country and I'm all for having ago at something different. The nhs is on its arse and its unfair that the worker who pays tax to keep it goin should have the same treatment as a piss head druggy who cba to work.

Those should just hurry up with their their waste of lives and get no help!
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

Ahh, equality and freedom for all. Its never as black and white as that, people need to remember this. Yes there are fee-loading scum out there, but theres also alot of people who CANT work due to illness, or disability.

The homophobic bit comes in at the same place as the racist bit. A racist and homophobic group should not even get close to being a serious political party. They along with the scourge of our society (racism and homophobia) should be stamped out of existence.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Arya2.0S wrote:Ahh, equality and freedom for all. Its never as black and white as that, people need to remember this. Yes there are fee-loading scum out there, but theres also alot of people who CANT work due to illness, or disability.

The homophobic bit comes in at the same place as the racist bit. A racist and homophobic group should not even get close to being a serious political party. They along with the scourge of our society (racism and homophobia) should be stamped out of existence.
I no that and the genuine cases should be addressed etc.

I really can't see how ukip can be classed as a racist or homophobic group or even how they can be even be put in the car park of the same ball park the nazis are in?

It just goes to show how soft the country is getting. They ain't organising marches preaching hate and saying foreigners shouldn't be allowed etc.
rich_jc
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Signal Orange 1980 (W) 2.0 GL ("s" spec) 5 speed

Post by rich_jc »

People are saying this country is on its knees, bowing the the pressures and laws set down by international lawmakers, foreigners are getting the blame, and a political party (UKIP) is using sensationalist policies to try and get into power, making quick large gains in elections.

And you say there is no resemblance to 30's Germany?

Oh, and doesn't he want to increase defense spending?

Rich
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

rich_jc wrote:People are saying this country is on its knees, bowing the the pressures and laws set down by international lawmakers, foreigners are getting the blame, and a political party (UKIP) is using sensationalist policies to try and get into power, making quick large gains in elections.

Rich
It's a very mild resemblance mate. We need this country to toughen up, we were once the most powerful country in the world and now we are a laughing stock. Developing countries are making a killing off our softness and will overtake us one day, money isn't worth a thing here really, medical services are appalling, our army is a joke and there are people who just take from the system and the government are to much of wimps to do a dam thing about it.

The next generation will be full of brainwashed angry kids who will grow up to be angry adults but they won't know who to blame.
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

rich_jc wrote:People are saying this country is on its knees, bowing the the pressures and laws set down by international lawmakers, foreigners are getting the blame, and a political party (UKIP) is using sensationalist policies to try and get into power, making quick large gains in elections.

Rich

I don't think we have much to worry about, thankfully:

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk ... 4-aav.html

The whole "this country needs to toughen up" argument is ridiculous too, in some aspects it is a valid point, but to bring in a fascist, racist, homophobic group to do so is very much the wrong way to do it.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

I really would like to see where they are homophobic please mate, do u have a link to a site?

I suppose it depends on what a persons view of racist is tho but shutting the doors so not every tom dick or harry can just walk in and take take take isnt racist to me. People should be able to support theor familes on savings and have a job sorted before they get here like you do if your in australia. People with usefull skills should be allowed not "why do u want to live in the uk?" "cuz your stupid and cant stop me"

I dont see any white hoods and violence in the streets tho
blitzy
Car(s): project blitz ex 1.6 laser fitting 2.0 uprated suspention with caprisport GTR brakes

Post by blitzy »

here is something to think about UKIP are high but not that high
however France and Denmark also has a party similar to UKIP
and those are now the top parties for their respective countries.

So you now have to call them racist because otherwise you would be contradicting yourself
however you'd be racist for calling them racist.

this is how stupid this "Racist" thing has got my missus watches that take me out.

Any way a black gentleman entered got it down to two girls one white one black.

He picked the white girl guess what he got called a racist?
I mean how seriously it would have also been racist if he had picked the black girl.

Labour and lib dem admit they won't give us a choice they want in the EU as do the green party I personally don't and it appears I am not alone.

If we get the vote and it a stay in result those who don't want to stay in the EU have the right to leave (something I will personally be looking in to)
if its a leave the EU those who want in can go to an EU country
seems simply.

Want I don't want and am not having is some Arse hole telling me what to do and how to live my life that is RACISM!
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

blitzy wrote:some Arse hole telling me what to do and how to live my life that is RACISM!
No it`s not.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

blitzy wrote:here is something to think about UKIP are high but not that high
however France and Denmark also has a party similar to UKIP
and those are now the top parties for their respective countries.

So you now have to call them racist because otherwise you would be contradicting yourself
however you'd be racist for calling them racist.

this is how stupid this "Racist" thing has got my missus watches that take me out.

Any way a black gentleman entered got it down to two girls one white one black.

He picked the white girl guess what he got called a racist?
I mean how seriously it would have also been racist if he had picked the black girl.

Labour and lib dem admit they won't give us a choice they want in the EU as do the green party I personally don't and it appears I am not alone.

If we get the vote and it a stay in result those who don't want to stay in the EU have the right to leave (something I will personally be looking in to)
if its a leave the EU those who want in can go to an EU country
seems simply.

Want I don't want and am not having is some Arse hole telling me what to do and how to live my life that is RACISM!
People don't know what the word racist is anymore. It's used that much now no1 really knows what it means

My definition is

Racism: anything that comes out a white mans mouth when discussing foreigners or Islam and if the word black is used.
Hot_Protein
Donator
Donator
Car(s): I have a rusty shell. Made some patches. Now the welding.

Post by Hot_Protein »

You're right. All of you. We need a new ism to describe what the UKIP is. UKIPISM!
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

If you cant see why UKIP is racist, then you are probably racist yourself. FFS just look at what the idiot said about Romanians, and if they moved in next door to him.

Its not my job to provide you links or to educate you, you should know this stuff yourself before you vote.

Racism is racism, there's no room for interpretation from person to person. It's wrong, UKIP is racist (not as much as the BNP but still pretty bad) and they are scum, and if they get in, which they wont, it'll be back to the Thatcher years, if not worse.
Hot_Protein
Donator
Donator
Car(s): I have a rusty shell. Made some patches. Now the welding.

Post by Hot_Protein »

I think you mean xenophobic but whatever.
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

And as far as immigration is concerned, more should have this philosophy if they want humanity to evolve past all this political and racial nonsense that holds us all back.

Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

Hot_Protein wrote:I think you mean xenophobic but whatever.
No, i don't. Have you not heard Mr Farage use the "N" word...of course not because nobody wants to do any research on a party they support, because god forbid they find out a few things they don't like or something that might change their perception of a party that they think can make their lives better but fuck up everyone else s, since that's all that matters.

Fuck everyone else, I want I want I want.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Arya2.0S wrote:
Hot_Protein wrote:I think you mean xenophobic but whatever.
No, i don't. Have you not heard Mr Farage use the "N" word...of course not because nobody wants to do any research on a party they support, because god forbid they find out a few things they don't like or something that might change their perception of a party that they think can make their lives better but fuck up everyone else s, since that's all that matters.

Fuck everyone else, I want I want I want.
And what does the "N word" actually mean?
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

Arya2.0S wrote:If you cant see why UKIP is racist, then you are probably racist yourself. FFS just look at what the idiot said about Romanians, and if they moved in next door to him.

Its not my job to provide you links or to educate you, you should know this stuff yourself before you vote.

Racism is racism, there's no room for interpretation from person to person. It's wrong, UKIP is racist (not as much as the BNP but still pretty bad) and they are scum, and if they get in, which they wont, it'll be back to the Thatcher years, if not worse.
At the end of the day wether its ukip, BNP, labour or whoever they are all political parties going about it the right ways. Those who agree vote, those who don't wont vote simple. If everyone likes the views then that party will be in power.

I'm not a racist and on that note I bid you good day sir as I have to get the smell of burning out of my white robe and pointy hat before our next meet :)