Message for major Tom.

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: Message for major Tom.

Post by Major_Tom »

Well Jerome I'd rather have a coldsore on my cock than herpes on my face. At least you can still kiss then.. plus a rubber sorts it out if it is "on" and you can still have fun. Not as bad as some make out is it ;)
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Terra-Kotta wrote:
TROLL wrote:You should always rubber up as you don't know where they've been !
They don't fkn fit. And never unroll.
Try the ones for the Indian market.. they might just about touch the skin mate. Failing that just snip the little finger off a pair of marigolds and use that.
jerome-v6
Car(s): ford capri 3.0s

Post by jerome-v6 »

Nah I was fine, she was in absolute agony her insides were on fire, i had no cockrot or coldsores, because she had the symptoms they put us both on antibiotics and i've had 2 partners since and given them nothing so they thought we had it together but she caught it and luckily didnt give it to me and then she tried to blame me!
rich_jc
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Signal Orange 1980 (W) 2.0 GL ("s" spec) 5 speed

Post by rich_jc »

Major_Tom wrote:Well Jerome I'd rather have a coldsore on my cock than herpes on my face. At least you can still kiss then.. plus a rubber sorts it out if it is "on" and you can still have fun. Not as bad as some make out is it ;)
Scary thing is Tom, if you've ever had a coldsore, then you have had herpes on your face. It means you have the virus, and you never get rid of it. Horrible thought.

Rich
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Uhh.. I know Rich, that's waht I'm saying, I'd rather have genital herpes than a coldsore.
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

Post by Beakster »

jerome-v6 wrote:I remember the last great love of my life 7 years ago said i didnt need protection, i thought great! and it was but a few months later but we were both down the clinic with herpes, she was still having a thing with her ex it turned out...
Fact is that rubbers don't provide full protection against this. Skin to skin contact anywhere in the boxer shorts area can transmit it. Not really a whole lot you can do about it. 50%-80% people have the herpes virus most likely to cause oral cold sores and 25% of people have the one more likely to cause genital, but you can spread it from one area to another. You can have it with having no symptoms too, so not a whole lot you can do about it in most cases. They can do a blood test for it but they don't bother in the UK because even if you do have it there isn't much you can do.
jerome-v6 wrote: I remember the last great love of my life 7 years ago said i didnt need
So I've had an aching feeling in my balls since december, I saw the doc the other day and she told me to go to the clinic
I had a mate who had this. He was in and out of doctors for over a year, even had to sit in the hospital with a catheter in him while they did tests. Eventually they worked out it was nothing to do with his gonads, turns out it was actually a back problem and the aching nads were just a symptom of it.
Terra-Kotta
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Post by Terra-Kotta »

Seriously. Just to clarify I haven't got cock rot or aching balls! I just wanted to get the old check up that's all. This thread has got out of hand. And was waiting for the cut the fingers off some rubber gloves comment. But seriously I just can't get on with the things. One time I got in such a pickle at a hotel room I went flaccid. She got fed up. And I went back to bar to finish getting trolleyed. Then I came back and smashed the granny out of her without one. How irresponsible
rich_jc
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Signal Orange 1980 (W) 2.0 GL ("s" spec) 5 speed

Post by rich_jc »

I love this board.

Rich
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Yes it is special.
jimmyted
Car(s): ford capri 1.6L - now 2.0L

Post by jimmyted »

Hilarious thread. Literally crying right now. Well done chaps :lol:
Ghia15
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1981 3.0 Ghia (Restoration Project), 1982 2.0's (Long term project), 1993 BMW E34 520i, 1999 Volvo V70 (Sold to the Parents)

Post by Ghia15 »

Agree with jimmyted, Also think its good we can talk about these things as well as the cars.

Hope everything is all ok for you Glyn.
andrewg1323
Car(s): 2.0 Cabaret Auto - Soon to be daily driver
2.0 Cameo - Currently being Zetec'd
Peugeot 406 - Daily Driver and dull as!

Post by andrewg1323 »

lmao
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

You know, you can come here and learn so much more than just about Capri's.
dan the capri fan
Car(s): Black 1986 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser.
Imperial Red 1983 Ford Capri 2.0S (concors winner).
Silver 2002 Ford Mondeo 1.8 Zetec, daily driver.

Post by dan the capri fan »

yeah me too been looking at all the comments on this thread and been laughing my ass off especially at toms rubber glove comment :lol: :xd: a little advice glyn to make sure you dont need to go to the clinic again stop fertiliseing every women you meet this is how you will solve your problem :lol:
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

Post by Beakster »

dan the capri fan wrote:stop fertiliseing every women you meet this is how you will solve your problem :lol:

Easier said than done :xd: :beer:
Craigorypeck
Car(s): Mk III Capri- 2.0 YB cossie lump with eaton blower on bike carbs. Problem... its 4000 miles away.
MK1 resto- 2.3 Turbo or Charger, both probably
Chevy Cobalt

Post by Craigorypeck »

ahahaha! I made a chlamydia call to a few notches on the bedpost after being informed by an ex I got with for one last time a few months earlier.. 3 of them were in the gum clinic waiting room when i walked in.. christ i couldnt wait to get poked in the japs eye and get oot de fook... :lmao:
:spam:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

I see contracting the occaisional STI as normal as getting the occaisional cold from sharing a drink.

Close yourself off from experience because you're afraid of the consequences and you're not living a life. Some people go their whole life not actually doing anything because of the fear of what might happen. As Aha said "it's no better to be safe than sorry."

Taking risks is something that can define being alive, and remind you of what's important. We've all got to grow old and one day we'll all be dead. Be safe, take precautions, sure, very important, but too much of that and you're not living, you're just not dead.

Like being afraid of going out because you might get mugged. You might do, and don't take unnecessary risks, but accept you still might do. Or live your whole life in fear of it and never go out again.

:drive:
jimmyted
Car(s): ford capri 1.6L - now 2.0L

Post by jimmyted »

How very profound Tom, & I agree. If you don’t take the occasional risk, what’s the point eh??

Christ, this thread deserves an Oscar!
Terra-Kotta
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Post by Terra-Kotta »

The gum clinic. That's it!!!! Allways walked past it and thought it was somat to do with teeth
standard_Man
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Non - Sta1ker has claimed them all

Post by standard_Man »

Been married too long, I thought STI came from SUbaru
You never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression