Merry Christmas!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
andrewg1323
Car(s): 2.0 Cabaret Auto - Soon to be daily driver
2.0 Cameo - Currently being Zetec'd
Peugeot 406 - Daily Driver and dull as!

Merry Christmas!

Post by andrewg1323 »

Bit late i know but well i;ve been busy :lol: almost forgot the place existed!

Been working stupid hours the last 3-4 months doing the dayjob and running my own garage out of hours, as of 11 days ago i;ve been full time on my own! Proper scary!

Got myself a nice little barn that can store 12-15 cars and has a ramp so makes life a bit easier!

Also dragged the old car out of storage where it has been sat for 4 years and moved to my new workshop
Yellow car howevers still sat on the drive under a car cover probably moulding away rapidly...
might finish it this year if it ever warms up!

so what've i missed?
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Beakster »

Merry Christmas Andrew... you've not missed too much :). Get some pics of your cars up in their current state. I keep thinking of that one you had wedged in next to the house with no room to move either side :xd:
Last edited by Beakster on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

You missed the greased girl wrestling.. the box of treasure we found.. the fight with the pirates.. the zombie outbreak we fought off, the fight against the Nazi remnants on the mountainside, the battle in space against the mutant Bear People.. the exploding fire-breathing dragon, the vampire castle we stormed, the hostages we rescued from the militant Duckmen, the time machine we built that missfired and took us to the neolithic era where we should surely have died if it wasn't for Dave 340 remembering to pack a lighter... I tell you, those ancient humans went from literally being about to sacrifice us to treating us like Gods once Dave made fire appear from his fingertips... what else.. oh yes the atomic reactor in a state of thermal runaway that we managed to safely bring back under control.. and the invasion by giant highly intelligent yet impulsive rodents that we had to sort out (drugged cheese, worked a treat) and the toxic acid shower we saved a bus full of nuns and children from with 5 Capris and a ball of string.. aha and how could I forget the hospital that was on fire that we not only put out but also rescued and cured all the sick people from.

That's about it.

...oh and welcome back Andy.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
dan the capri fan
Car(s): Black 1986 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser.
Imperial Red 1983 Ford Capri 2.0S (concors winner).
Silver 2002 Ford Mondeo 1.8 Zetec, daily driver.

Post by dan the capri fan »

what paint thiners has you been snifing recently tom :lol:
andrewg1323
Car(s): 2.0 Cabaret Auto - Soon to be daily driver
2.0 Cameo - Currently being Zetec'd
Peugeot 406 - Daily Driver and dull as!

Post by andrewg1323 »

The one that was wedged down side of house

The Workshop

The Website - http://www.ajautoservices.co.uk