:CAROLE NASH CLASSIC INSURANCE

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
24v_x-pack
Car(s): 1986 mk3 24v cosworth x-pack

:CAROLE NASH CLASSIC INSURANCE

Post by 24v_x-pack »

**WARNING TO ALL CLASSIC OWNERS** dont go with carole nash for a classic policy they will take your money wait till the last payment then cancel your policy and refuse to reinstate your policy and then refuse to pay you the money back RIP OFF CUNTS!!! policy wasnt due to run out till september so still had 9 months left on it and there customer service sucks as they hung up on me when i demanded they repay me for the 9 months outstanding on the policy bunch of wankers so got skanked for over 300 quid so they can deal with me in person now as im goin to pay em a visit. We will see who has the last fookin laugh!! :evil:
PeterG2.8
Donator
Donator
Car(s): "Bertha":- Under reconstruction.
1.6 Laser :- Daily Driver.
Peugeot E7 XS:- Cash box .... Kerrching!!!!!!

Re: :CAROLE NASH CLASSIC INSURANCE

Post by PeterG2.8 »

These guys are excellent and come highly recommended.

http://ccscotland.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1897

No need to be a CCS member, give them a call if your renewal is due :cool:
dixy1949

Post by dixy1949 »

nash were shite 10 years ago, lancaster takes some beating.
Cabbage
Car(s): Capri 280
Modified MX5 2nd Modified Class National Rally 2011

Post by Cabbage »

I can not comment on Carole Nash Insurance Services (The Company) and I do not want to get into a war of words. Having met Carole Nash in person on several occasions in the last few years (at Charity and Car Functions) I have found her to be a very approachable person, personable and easy to get on with. Try writing to her direct rather than venting your frustrations about her company on a public forum you are in my opinion more likely to get somewhere that way.
MrCox
Car(s): Ford Focus 1.6 '04 (Daily)
Ford Capri 2.0 '86 (Project/Toy)

Post by MrCox »

I have just had to make a complaint against a car insurance company, try contacting The Financial Ombudsman Service as they will go through the correct routes of making a complaint / getting your money back.

Good luck!