bad day today :/

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
bsaman001
Car(s): Modified 2.0 MK3 'krystal' <3, 01 ford ranger xlt 'Fenton', 2x toyota hilux mk3, volvo FH12 380, Ford 7810, iveco daily, golf tdi, jcb 408, Bsa C15S, David brown 25D, suzuki eiger

bad day today :/

Post by bsaman001 »

so i was driving down a country road tonight when i heard a huge bang! So i stopped and got out and went to the front and to my shock i found a huge dint in my front chin! Turned out a stone fell of a wall and while not looking ahead i hit it :( so i drive home and just before i get there there was another bang and a squeel. Just as i thought it couldnt get worse :( open bonnet, turns out water pump has seized and f*cked the belt. On closer look somehow, sourounded by water it had heated up and welt itself up! :o anyway, something to do tonight haha, but strugiling budget. Would someone have a unwanted new vicious pinto waterpump i could buy??? :(
STOCK...tm
Car(s): Nothing special as a daily driver.. nothing for the weekend.... but a HEMI V8 in the garage getting some attention :)

Re: bad day today :/

Post by STOCK...tm »

i will probably have one...or two...... will have a look in the garage tomorrow.....
Image ImageImage
bsaman001
Car(s): Modified 2.0 MK3 'krystal' <3, 01 ford ranger xlt 'Fenton', 2x toyota hilux mk3, volvo FH12 380, Ford 7810, iveco daily, golf tdi, jcb 408, Bsa C15S, David brown 25D, suzuki eiger

Post by bsaman001 »

cheers mate, let us know :)
STOCK...tm
Car(s): Nothing special as a daily driver.. nothing for the weekend.... but a HEMI V8 in the garage getting some attention :)

Post by STOCK...tm »

I just had a look down the garage and i must of used them all....... was sure i had a least one..... sorry.
Image ImageImage