FOOTBALL FANS BANTER......

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
tck
Car(s): 2.8 Turbo, 2.8 special.

Re: FOOTBALL FANS BANTER......

Post by tck »

Have a little faith my son!...It could be worse!...Think of all those poor Gooners... :lol: :lol:
At least i ain;t heard the Toon players say how "embarrased" they are..They are doing as much as can be expected with what they got...(unlike a certain North London team)...who i think can also take another 100 years to win owt!.. :applaud: :wave:
So the title is in Chelskis hands....Can we stuff Man u next Sun?..I doubt it!..But lets see eh!..
Matty28i
Car(s): Mk3 2.8i not a 2.8i any more... 2.9 24V BOB Long Term Project.

Mk3 1.6LS Now 2.0lt powered 4 speed rocket box. Work in progress daily driver.

Post by Matty28i »

Well that's Newcastle safe today.

We'll see how Pete's original post of us all going back down will stand up. It's only Blackpool that is still touch and go, but they have had a good go for such a small club.

TCK, quote viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35361&hilit=Newcastle+united

It's been a strange season so far, as it's not been decided at christmas, fair play to all the teams. Top or bottom of the league, www are still in the relegation zone since the start. Very strange. Don't forget that Liverpool were in that zone not so long ago.

I've enjoyed watching some of the results this year, some not.

Lets see what happens tommorow as to the title and Blackpool are hanging in there in the battle of the bottom team's. Hopefully for a change all 3 will stay up.

Matty
tck

Post by tck »

Interesting game Sunday!....Geordies coming to town!....We need to win to stop that team they call the Arse-Anal beating us to 2nd spot!...I reckon my moneys safe somehow! :lol: ...
I mean, what have they won last 6 years?...They even sacked the local char lady recently as she had nowt to polish in the trophy room! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......
Score on Sunday?...3-1.....
caulkie
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.8i special,
co- own mk3 cotina

Post by caulkie »

ive heard the FA are worried about the wembley pitch, wat withe playoffs and champions league final so close to each other, so there going to get £300 million pounds worth of crap to play on it this saturday lol

go on stoke :woot:
tck

Post by tck »

well done the geordies for nicking a point at the Bridge...hardly deserved going on chances and possession...and with that 1st goal they scored i was beginning to think it might be your day..........all the same a points a point....
Darren Bent sends shockwaves through the Gooner fans...Come on Villa!....Arse-anal fans now "BOOING" their own players....what a sh*T team they really are!... :lmao: :lmao:
Question now is will they have to qualify for the champs league next season via the qualifying stages???...Gosh i hope so!!! :lol: :lol:
340truck
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Rat - GONE
2.8 - GONE
Volvo - GONE
Only 2 Zetec SE Fezzas left now, 1.6 ghia gone. Mk 1 Focus replaces, sticking with 1.6 Zetec SE

Post by 340truck »

Lest you forget Pete :-

Arsenal have won this season............F**k all
Chelsea have won this season...........F**k all

Honours even.....and before you start on again about 6 years and all that, remember we were winning trophies when you were playing about in the 2nd division and hoping to win the zdf cup. All that matters is right now, and more importantly for both teams, next season as this one has produced nothing for both.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

340truck wrote:Lest you forget Pete :-

Arsenal have won this season............F**k all
Chelsea have won this season...........F**k all

Honours even.....and before you start on again about 6 years and all that, remember we were winning trophies when you were playing about in the 2nd division and hoping to win the zdf cup. All that matters is right now, and more importantly for both teams, next season as this one has produced nothing for both.

and of course Chelsea managed to lose the FA Cup and lose the Prem crown too - plenty to crow about there.
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
tck

Post by tck »

Quite correct Peter,what a shame there are no more challengers to the top two sides year after year in the premiership!..Maybe Man City can gives us a run for our money in the future.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

tck wrote:Quite correct Peter,what a shame there are no more challengers to the top two sides year after year in the premiership!..Maybe Man City can gives us a run for our money in the future.
The opposition may have fallen away but you can't say there weren't any challengers otherwise you wouldn't have lost the same number of games as us.
InvalidBoy
Car(s): .

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

The TCK/ Peter-S squabble continues about who can win the least. Sorry lads you are too late for that particular party, we have it all sewn up!

Hello, hello, we are the Geordie Boys,
Hello, hello, we are the Geordie Boys,
We're gonna win fuck all again,
We're gonna win fuck all...
We all follow United!

I really do hope Blackpool stay up. I've enjoyed watching them play. If Birmingham stay up then a statue to Ben Foster should be erected. He has been superb this season.
Image THE trollkiller. Oh yes! ImageImage NEXT!
tck

Post by tck »

Unfortunately Johnna, neither The Tangerines nor the Blues managed it (thank god as i got them both to go down with the Hammers and made a nice wad today)........
How the feck do Wigan manage it year in year out?...
As for the bunch of losers they call the Arse-Anal...well they only managed fourth best...Ha Ha...made my year!!!...as Arse Wan*er said to the press..."We have gone backwards"...
Champs League next year?...Only if they qualify!!!...How embarrasing....
A fourth rate team,no longer a threat whatsoever to the famous chelsea...So that ends that debate once and for all!!!!..... :nopity:
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

tck wrote:Unfortunately Johnna, neither The Tangerines nor the Blues managed it (thank god as i got them both to go down with the Hammers and made a nice wad today)........
How the feck do Wigan manage it year in year out?...
As for the bunch of losers they call the Arse-Anal...well they only managed fourth best...Ha Ha...made my year!!!...as Arse Wan*er said to the press..."We have gone backwards"...
Champs League next year?...Only if they qualify!!!...How embarrasing....
A fourth rate team,no longer a threat whatsoever to the famous chelsea...So that ends that debate once and for all!!!!..... :nopity:
Fact remains Pete that you lost more games than us and lost 3 - 0 to us so, despite our poor last couple of months, you're trying to take the piss on the smallest of margins. Carry on though if it makes you feel good.

Shame about 'Pool though. Would have been good to see them stay up.
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

You have got to feel for Ancellotti!
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Post by mjcapri »

I suppose I'll have to show my face on this thread eventually.....

Now I've shown it I'll fuck off again I think..... :crying: ;)
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

InvalidBoy wrote:You have got to feel for Ancellotti!

Or the next guy. No pressure!
Burtr
Car(s): 2.8i s

Post by Burtr »

Am I happy to be an AFW WIMBLEDON supporter. I've always been a Wimbledon supporter, was there when the F.A stuck 2 fingers up at us and gave the greedy chairman the permission to relocate the club 120 miles away to Milton Keynes and say, and i quote the fans forming their own club 'wouldn't be in the wider interests of football'. I was at Wimbledon town hall when we decided to form AFC Wimbledon, I went to the trials (i lasted 10 mins), went the the first ever game against Sutton United, watched us play literrally park football..and Saturday when we played Luton Town, beat them and entered the football league...promoted 5 times in 9 years. Amazing - i love my club. 1 More promotion and we'll play that disgrace of a club in Milton Keynes and that will be interesting.
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

Burtr wrote:Am I happy to be an AFW WIMBLEDON supporter. I've always been a Wimbledon supporter, was there when the F.A stuck 2 fingers up at us and gave the greedy chairman the permission to relocate the club 120 miles away to Milton Keynes and say, and i quote the fans forming their own club 'wouldn't be in the wider interests of football'. I was at Wimbledon town hall when we decided to form AFC Wimbledon, I went to the trials (i lasted 10 mins), went the the first ever game against Sutton United, watched us play literrally park football..and Saturday when we played Luton Town, beat them and entered the football league...promoted 5 times in 9 years. Amazing - i love my club. 1 More promotion and we'll play that disgrace of a club in Milton Keynes and that will be interesting.
Yes, a great success story. Where will it peak though? Can AFC Wimbledon repeat the rise of Wimbledon to the top division?

A club owned by fans? How disgusting! The blazer boys were right to be outraged, that's how jonny foreigner does it at Barcelona, whereas our British clubs should be owned by those great British business gentlemen like Carson Yeung, Roman Abramovich, Stan Kroenke, The Glazers, Sheikh Mansour, The Venkys, Ellis Short and Randy Lerner.
tck

Post by tck »

Thats my boy! A proper hard core supporter!..Not some "Johnny come lately" arm chair so called fan!...... :agree:
Always had a soft spot for the old Wimbledon....probably coz i was a "Wisey" fan!...Although never a fan of Vinny!...He found his true vocation eventually...
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

I've had enough of Premier League football, I'm off to support Barnstoneworth United from now on.

Eight -one? Eight BLOODY -one?
tck

Post by tck »

I see Tottenham got a new player in...Grabatele.