Football

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
caulkie
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.8i special,
co- own mk3 cotina

Re: Football

Post by caulkie »

well done pompey, if there going to go out least they beat the scummers :lol:
mickycapri
Car(s): ford capri mk3 2.0 laser called vicky

Post by mickycapri »

can't bloody stand football or rugby. tis for homo's
The perils of rock N' roll decadence (axl rose is god)
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

mickycapri wrote:can't bloody stand football or rugby. tis for homo's
Got the picture in my head now!

"Hello Mr Dalaglio. I think you're a homo...................wow, where did my teeth go? .... and who vapourized my spleen!"
AndyH
Car(s): 1998 Ford Transit (daily work van)
1986 2.0 Ford Capri (my project and fun car)
1998 BMW 318is
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 V6

Post by AndyH »

your right micky. Ballet and dancing on ice! now thats real sports for men :poke:

and have u seen some of the WAGs?
Bug wrote: A barge is often pulled by one horse, usually in a straight line....
A Capri is propelled by as many 'horses' as possible.......hardly ever in a straight line!!!
mickycapri

Post by mickycapri »

look... right....

how this for an image then.....

"i'm bored today so i think i'll got and strip down into shorts and teeshirt, go into a muddy field and hug some men. and once in a whie i'd like to be in a thing that i'll call a scrum but secretly its an excuse to be mounted from behind"

my brother in law plays rugby and i have no problem telling him how gay he is.

football is for gays that are too shy to touch each other up :gay:
Sammy
Car(s): Ford capri 1.6 laser 1984

Post by Sammy »

mickycapri wrote:look... right....

how this for an image then.....

"i'm bored today so i think i'll got and strip down into shorts and teeshirt, go into a muddy field and hug some men. and once in a whie i'd like to be in a thing that i'll call a scrum but secretly its an excuse to be mounted from behind"

my brother in law plays rugby and i have no problem telling him how gay he is.

football is for gays that are too shy to touch each other up :gay:

Your right micky, allot of footballers are week and gay, i was playing in school and this guy got tripped over and he grabbed his leg and started making loud mumbling sounds, i felt like picking him up and punching him right in the face.. :wank:
Last edited by Sammy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mickycapri

Post by mickycapri »

hahaha you should have done.

i had a conversation along the same lines with the footie nuts at uni.
my argument was that if i am in a competition and i have to leave it early, i'd rather it be in a ball of flames and twisted metal than cause i twisted a toe.

give me fire and explosions any day over bloody football "injuries"
InvalidBoy
Car(s): .

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

Sammy and MickyCapri come bungling into a discussion on football all guns blazing calling people gay...

1, call me gay by all means I don't give a flying one what either of you think, but on a thread with my son's photograph in his football strip it is not politik to label all footballers as gay. Especially not to a man with a trak record of teaching manners in the traditional method. Remember also that is a nine year old boy you are stigmatising.
2, when searching desperately to assert your budding maculinity on a car website first ensure that you have passed your driving test and that you don't expect a bellhousing to be a sealed unit topped up with oil. Only enter 'man points' or 'willy-waving' arguments from a position of strength... ...my Jack (at nine) knows the function of the bellhousing and clutch. He has stripped a few engines with me.
3, had either of you engaged in team sports you may well have developed your social interactive skills, specifically the ability to act upon good advice. So far you both have patchy track records on that one.
Image THE trollkiller. Oh yes! ImageImage NEXT!
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

Well don't read threads titled 'football' then!
I suggest that if you are at a loose end whilst viewing this site you should use the search function extensively, as your time would be better spent learning something about the car you continue to bodge.
sotonsaint
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '91 Mini Mayfair
##########
Capri History:
1. D89EYX Red 2.0 Laser (sold)
2. D460LAH Black 1.6 Laser (sold)
3. C872LKU White 1.6 Laser (RIP)

Post by sotonsaint »

104 years of trying and Pompey finally beat Saints in the Cup. So what. They won the day but looks as if they don't have many left mwahahahahahahahahaha! :D

Footy brings out the best in people :lol:
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

InvalidBoy wrote:Sammy and MickyCapri come bungling into a discussion on football all guns blazing calling people gay...

1, call me gay by all means I don't give a flying one what either of you think, but on a thread with my son's photograph in his football strip it is not politik to label all footballers as gay. Especially not to a man with a trak record of teaching manners in the traditional method. Remember also that is a nine year old boy you are stigmatising.
2, when searching desperately to assert your budding maculinity on a car website first ensure that you have passed your driving test and that you don't expect a bellhousing to be a sealed unit topped up with oil. Only enter 'man points' or 'willy-waving' arguments from a position of strength... ...my Jack (at nine) knows the function of the bellhousing and clutch. He has stripped a few engines with me.
3, had either of you engaged in team sports you may well have developed your social interactive skills, specifically the ability to act upon good advice. So far you both have patchy track records on that one.
Now now Invalid hold up there. You're right, but also, you know what this forum's like, you posted those pictures up, you really shouldn't expect everyone to suddenly act mature or change the subject of a thread because of such pictures. We're just having a laugh, at any picture or comment, but now your son's picture is on here, it has become, without any malice or disrespect intended, part of the thread, invariably part of the joke. We're not stigmatising anyone, we're just ridiculing you footballing types. It's jest. Posting a picture of your son will not stop the jesting.

I respect you and your experience just as much as I enjoy your company... but I am an immature bastard, you know that, so are lots of people, so are you.

So with that in mind I agree with the other likeminded people. Footballing is for repressed homosexuals :lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay of course..
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
mk3spitfire
Car(s): Triumph Spitfire mk3 (1967) my one and only car !

Post by mk3spitfire »

in one of the many games of football i've played, a guy on my team got tackled, and went down and didnt get up. after the opposition had stopped accusing him of diving, he just shouted "look at my fucking ankle you twats". his ankle was where is toes should have been, and vice versa. he got up, was helped off, and sat and waited for the ambulance.

me must be well gay :roll:

i was lucky enough to be part of a team that barely changed between the ages of 9-16. sunday league and school leagues, we all went to the same school, were all on the same team, and saw each other everyday. im now 24, and i still see 95% of those lads every week, despite uni, jobs, demanding girlfriends, moving away etc. friends have come and gone since then, but the lads from footy don't forget the good days.

being a bit of a chubber, i put up with a lot of shit while playing football, junior and adult. fortunately for me, my dad used to play and was a pro at winding people up on the pitch, getting the better of them, and then making them look shite. i learnt these little tricks, aswell as just blatantly kicking somebody off the pitch because they're twats. at the age of 15, i even perfectly timed a sliding tackle on a nice wet pitch, so that i'd skid off the pitch and into a particuarly vocal father of an opposing player. if he'd have kept his mouth in check, it wouldn't have happened.

point is, at least i dont play rugby, where they really do just like to lay on eachother and grab eachothers balls.
Sammy
Car(s): Ford capri 1.6 laser 1984

Post by Sammy »

InvalidBoy i should of said, certain people that play football are incredibly spoiled and pampered, i was brought up on a farm so dont worry i know allot about being a ''man'' and ''pain'' ive had tractors drive over my leg, yes my leg, ive been was attacked by 2 a dogs, ripped a few holes out of my leg, i could go on but i wont, i dident say that your son was gay. Im sure you can now see why i wanted to take out my anger on the footballer that scratched his little leg.
mickycapri

Post by mickycapri »

invalidboy:

it was not an intentional slight againt your son, it was a laugh. i didn't mean any offence by it so if you feel that i have offended you then i appologise. on the bright side though, rugby is a lot gayer than football.

kids playing football is fine cause it keeps them fit and i don't mind kicking a ball around myself but i don't agree with grown men crying and screaming when someone on £3m a week does his job and scores a goal.

we were not having a go at you or your son in any way, just airing our views on poncy "pro" footballers. and i don't think there was any need to have a go at us because we don't know as much about cars as you, we al have to learn somewhere to get as much experience as you.
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

Chaps, thanks for the replies. All placed behind us now.
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

Major_Tom wrote:
InvalidBoy wrote:Sammy and MickyCapri come bungling into a discussion on football all guns blazing calling people gay...

Now now Invalid hold up there. You're right, but also, you know what this forum's like, you posted those pictures up, you really shouldn't expect everyone to suddenly act mature or change the subject of a thread because of such pictures. We're just having a laugh, at any picture or comment, but now your son's picture is on here, it has become, without any malice or disrespect intended, part of the thread, invariably part of the joke. We're not stigmatising anyone, we're just ridiculing you footballing types. It's jest. Posting a picture of your son will not stop the jesting.

I respect you and your experience just as much as I enjoy your company... but I am an immature bastard, you know that, so are lots of people, so are you.

So with that in mind I agree with the other likeminded people. Footballing is for repressed homosexuals :lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay of course..
Come on Major, you know I'm closer to infantile. The picture came first, the comments after. I know of professional footballers who are closetted homosexuals and a few amatuers who are out. Indeed a google search of Stonewall FC would enlighten a number of people.
Hells bells I even know two hetrosexual former professionals who hate football, so the sweeping statement either way dies upon its arse.

Your comments were leftfield, as always with a juxtaposed analogy, rather than a simple insult.
Nonetheless, in this particular thread, things got out of line (IMHO). They are back on track now.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

InvalidBoy wrote:. They are back on track now.
The hat trick's off then :lol:
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
caulkie
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.8i special,
co- own mk3 cotina

Post by caulkie »

sotonsaint wrote:104 years of trying and Pompey finally beat Saints in the Cup. So what. They won the day but looks as if they don't have many left mwahahahahahahahahaha! :D

Footy brings out the best in people :lol:
maybe, but you'll always be the scummers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Post by mjcapri »

"A few amatures who are out"?!?!

Guess I am now....

LOL!!!!
InvalidBoy

[OO]===o===[OO]

Post by InvalidBoy »

mjcapri wrote:"A few amatures who are out"?!?!

Guess I am now....

LOL!!!!
Were never in!

Alan Carr (yes that one) is actually a tidy footballer, his Da is Graham Carr an especially industrial half back (born in Corbridge) from the days when tobacco was good for you. He went on to manage Northampton Town to a few heavy handed promotions.