bumpers

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Stefan Capri
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri S 2.9 EFI

bumpers

Post by Stefan Capri »

well they save you car along with wheels, thank god, comming round this corner, and all of a sudern the frount end just went. thankfull not at silly speeds, the bumper got nocked up, not sure what the wheels done or the tracking, but on the drive home it shacked like hell over 40. inspection, looks like the wing is ok, apart from a little nock where the bumper pushed it in ever so lightly, the wheel is prob what stopped me going any ferver into the bank, and has even managed to get dirt inbatween the rim and tyre, so at some point gonna have to take it to a tyre place to get the tyre off, cleaned and balanced. and will have to get the tracking checked, as it looks ok, al;lignemnt of the frount wheels. so will put anther wheel on and see if theres any improvement. but apart from my cap on the wheel missing and some dirst, its not noticable thank god. parents dont know and i think im gonna keep it that way.

My first outing since ive retightend the head bolts. Not fair, seams nothing goes my way. and my luck is at a all time low.......stefan