CCI motorsport replica front spoilers

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

CCI motorsport replica front spoilers

Post by capri_sam »

anyone bought one before? Are they ok (fit and finish etc), can they be bought cheaper elsewhere? Or does someone have an old one in a garage somewhere they wouldnt mind parting with :)
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
capri_turbo

Re: CCI motorsport replica front spoilers

Post by capri_turbo »

my wife had one on her car... was a decent item.Image

A Capri is for life... NOT just for Christmas
tck
Car(s): 2.8 Turbo, 2.8 special.

not a brilliant fit

Post by tck »

leaves gaps at both sides...but lot cheaper than a gennie.
Terra-Kotta
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Shouldnt this be in the Q&A section?

Post by Terra-Kotta »

crap fit by the way...
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Re: Shouldnt this be in the Q&A section?

Post by capri_sam »

Haha nah this isnt really a techincal question just an asking for opinions thing, I dont want to clog the page up for people sweating cos their cars aren't actually working :) Where is it an iffy fit? Sides? Front? Shame that they can't just get a mould from a bloody capri to design it around... Same with exhausts, how do people not manage to get an exhaust designed for a car to fit that car? I'll have a look into it, cos I think they look the dogs proverbials as a general design but im not going to spend £150 or whatever a gennie one costs. I may just have to live with it being a slightly rough fit. Or do the honourable thing and just not fit one, but I want to get front fogs and dont really like the look of them on the grille, and the club front spoiler, whilst cool, is just a little too aggressive for me.
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
partsguru280

i`ve got a gennie one mate

Post by partsguru280 »

bloody mint as well yours for £125 nuggets of the realm.
let me know.
chris
Terra-Kotta
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

You told me you wasnt selling it!!!

Post by Terra-Kotta »

Now you are???