capri spotted yesterday A27 - any of you?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

capri spotted yesterday A27 - any of you?

Post by capri_sam »

Maroon mark 3, on the A27 yesterday between Arundel and Portsmouth. Looked to be tidy but couldnt really see too well tbh. Any of yoos?
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
standard_Man
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Non - Sta1ker has claimed them all

Not me, but i've seen loads lately

Post by standard_Man »

I can't believe it, I saw a green/grey mk3 with a vinal roof sounding very 3.0 ish driving into Chippenham. Shame he didn't see me pointing to my chest madly......(had a Capri shirt on)

Saw a red mk3 the other side of Chippenham yesterday and a red over silver mk3 in Bristol on the A4174 near Staple hill the same day!!!

Ahh...Summers here
You never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Re: Not me, but i've seen loads lately

Post by capri_sam »

theres not much in the way of them round here, I get quite excited when i see them! There is a rather lovely mk 1 (might even be an RS3100) nearby, and a couple in Bournemouth, but thats about it! I did see a yellow mk 1 with no headlights in and a door missing driving past recently- I thought better of beeping or flashing him, I dont think that kind of attention would be what he was after on the way to/ back from the garage!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.