Im sorry but it has to be said...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
rich_jc
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Signal Orange 1980 (W) 2.0 GL ("s" spec) 5 speed

Im sorry but it has to be said...

Post by rich_jc »

This forum is bloody dead. Only a handful of post replies a day from only about a dozen people, no new members coming through, please please Mark do something to put the life back into the forum.

Rich"bar weep granna weep ni ni bong!"
340truck
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Rat - GONE
2.8 - GONE
Volvo - GONE
Only 2 Zetec SE Fezzas left now, 1.6 ghia gone. Mk 1 Focus replaces, sticking with 1.6 Zetec SE

Now now....

Post by 340truck »

..Rich, calm down. Lots of peeps are on holiday, cars are running ok in the good weather, not much to say at the moment. Always quiet around this time. Anyway, it's not up to Mark to do anything - make a comment on a suitably contentious subject and the posts will happen - try it.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Re: Now now....

Post by Peter-S »

You're probably right, I'm off on holiday tomorrow others are doubtless doing the same. Whenever I look in on the forum, whilst not much has been posted there's always been other recent visitors just needs an issue or two to spark things off - I hope!
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
SpikeCapri

Re: Now now....

Post by SpikeCapri »

ive been preparing for, at and now getting over the bulldog bash and as it has been that time of year have been on the bulldog forum a lot. Also i no have capri now:(

But i have come to the decision, if i cant have a capri then i dont want ANY car....anyone want a bmw 316i lolImage