Minor rant- Cocking tractors

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Minor rant- Cocking tractors

Post by capri_sam »

Disadvantage of living in the country. Narrow road, overloaded trailer full of hay, did the bugger slow down? Did he ****, he probably couldnt with all that weight. Cue me taking a shortcut through a ditch. Hopefully hasnt done any damage but the entire left side of my car has gone completely brown. And I could hear all the stones, mud and crap pinging up into hard to get to parts of the wings and underside. Has caked part of the radiator and even managed to get all over the battery.

Big yellow bastard... I wouldnt mind but I washed it today, and thats a rare thing for me.

Also- does anyone know any way of stopping oncoming cars dazzling you in a capri? They're too damn low for night driving... Everyone elses headlights go straight into my eyes and I dont think sunglasses will help too much!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.