Another night of crap

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
turbo-mike
Car(s): capri 2.8, focus van, st focus

Another night of crap

Post by turbo-mike »

God what a crap football came that was tonight.
R.I.P English football
Mickey c
Terra-Kotta
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Who.....

Post by Terra-Kotta »

....cares!!!
partsguru280

neine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by partsguru280 »

das fussball ist gut!!!!!!!!!!! der englisher ist kerrputten meine liebeshoen.unt lehman est eine shweine.
danke unt guten nacht.
franz x x x x x x x
InvalidBoy
Car(s): .

[OO]===o===[OO]

Oh Mickey, and those who care...

Post by InvalidBoy »

...England are toss and have been for years...

too much politicking...

Robinson- looked scared, is James the answer? Robinson needs a spell out of the spotlight.

Back four solid enough, Terry is herculean, but repressed for England. Neville is missed (I hate admitting that). Taylor and Terry will make a superb partnership in time. Carragher should have been in ages ago though... Rio???

Midfield jumble...
Gareth Barry is one hell of a player. He'd be in the German team... England ended with Barry and Lampard in central midfield, Becks wide right and Wright Phillips wide left...
...seems mightily un balanced to me... left, barry, central becks sits, lamps breaks right, wright-phillips would be much better.
Now Gerrard is potentially our greatest player, but never does it often enough, he should come off the bench when available. Carrick needs Hargreaves next to him. Watch Man poo fly when they link up properly.
Up front... I'm an NUFC season ticket holder. When was the last time we supplied both England Strikers, neither of whom get into the Toon frontline as starters???
That said they linked well, but it reminds me of Darren Anderton playing well for England to get his Spurs place...
Andy Johnson?

Crouch is a great footballer, sadly he is also 6'7"... so coaches are pre-occupied with banging him long balls and crosses. His best work is done in the hole and through the channels, not in the air up against a centre-half. (more reason to drop Becks to the centre for the last 15 mins...) Dyer??? not even a person let alone a strong enough personality to carry his country forward... no goals in 30 caps, won't deviate from straight runs, didn't gamble on Shory's cross... I'm chuffed he has gone!

Essentially we are stuck between two ideals...
Do we become fully continental? Or should we play to our traditional strengths???

Watch the Germans... rarely the best individual players, but always an outstanding Mannschaft (great word!). Take Klose, crap at most things to do with football, except for scoring goals. Germany played around him and fed him. The Germans are ALWAYS there in the shake-up, because they play to their strengths.

England should...

Carson (James)
Richards Terry Carragher (Taylor) Shory
Beckham (WPhillips) Lampard Carrick (Beckham) Barry
Crouch
Smith or Johnson

4-4-1-1

Image Image
Image THE trollkiller. Oh yes! ImageImage NEXT!
InvalidBoy
Car(s): .

[OO]===o===[OO]

Der Kaiser 'e' jungend herren!

Post by InvalidBoy »

Week in week out I have had that shouted at me...

"YOU ARE NOT FRANZ F*CKING BECKENBAUR! Stop thinking you are. You're more like Douglas Bader"

(You gotta get that one Chris!)Image Image
Image THE trollkiller. Oh yes! ImageImage NEXT!
MattD_Capri

Yeah Saints have lost there first two league games!!

Post by MattD_Capri »

and a cup game to peterborough. How shocking is that, But we will give stoke a kicking on saturday. Come on you reds.Image
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

you in Soton Matt?

Post by capri_sam »

didnt realise anyone else was from around here on the laserpage! Apart from Nat seasonally but I think he's gone back up North now?
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
ollyw
Car(s): 1984 B Reg 2.8i rebored to 2922cc near concours condition. Restored from near scrap condition.
1983 A Reg 2.8i Caspian Blue over Silver. Ongoing now roadworthy project from scrap condition

Im in southampton

Post by ollyw »

P.S Saints are ****, your club is too full of polotics to ever be a good club. Royals all the way!
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Re: Im in southampton

Post by capri_sam »

ah good stuff ollie, you gonna be going to the romsey car show this weekend? Or DICC?
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
ollyw
Car(s): 1984 B Reg 2.8i rebored to 2922cc near concours condition. Restored from near scrap condition.
1983 A Reg 2.8i Caspian Blue over Silver. Ongoing now roadworthy project from scrap condition

er no, Im away!

Post by ollyw »

Back home in Reading this weekend. I work at the Mayflower Sam if you know it....
capri_sam

Re: er no, Im away!

Post by capri_sam »

oh yeah :) Not been there in a few years but I know it well. I'm in the new forest but I go into Soton a fair bit drinking, i'll have a look out next time I go past!
MattD_Capri

Saints are awesome once you have got past the polotics

Post by MattD_Capri »

of the arguing board split down the middle oh and the lack of funds.Image
MattD_Capri

No im am just up the A31 in Alton not far away though.

Post by MattD_Capri »