Bumpkin Show

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Brookie280

Bumpkin Show

Post by Brookie280 »

Had a really pleasant day out today, myself and Rich (my son) went to the Vale of Evesham branch show! Wonderful weather and a good turn out of Capri's with a few rare models on show!
A Modena Green RS3100 and a Midnight (JPS) among them, also a Capri pickup (Joe Crook from the Isle of Man) and 10 of the super rare 280's!!
Always a pleasant friendly event with many prizes and trophies on offer!
Met a few guys from here also which as always is great to chat with fellow enthusiasts. Laser page people present who I saw (forgive me if I miss anyone) were:-
Clair (Stalker) Simon (Standard Man) Steve Cash (Cashy) Nick Matteri (NickM)Simon Jaggs (Jaggsy)
Also present was King Capri (trying to sell some of his wares) He did not stop long tho as no one seemed to be buying he packed up mid morning and buggerred off! A true enthusiast??
I think this was the best turn out they have had in the 5 year history of the event - I would reccomend this show as well worth putting in your calendar for next year!
Congrats to Puggy and his branch for all their efforts!
Stefan Capri
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri S 2.9 EFI

yeh, was awsome

Post by Stefan Capri »

great weekend, sorry missed everyone, dunno how lol. i beleve it was 12 280's 10 E platers and 2 D platers. i do have so pics, but only got half the field coz me batteries went dead.......stefan

turbo-mike
Car(s): capri 2.8, focus van, st focus

12 brookys

Post by turbo-mike »

Souns like a normal Hampshir capri club meet, we all got the common buggers ok I am exagerating a bit we only have 5 and some times a 6th turns up. not bad considering there is only about 8 regular members.
Mickey c