Any more recent exploration Tom

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Any more recent exploration Tom

Post by SmokeEm »

You've been quiet on that front for a while?MUCH BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN just fade away.....
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Was going to go up to Newcastle to look round...

Post by Major_Tom »

..but issues issues issues.. my brother couldn't put me up, a friend of mine tried to kill herself (and is now in hospital mad as a box of frogs), my hippy mate went mad... it's right ****ing insane here.

But yes, there's several things at Pyestock I really want to see.. the "barometric well" under Cell 4 and a few other bits and pieces. I'll be getting another trip together soon, maybe even the last for that site. But I always say that and then find out more and more about it, so we'll see.

On top of that I've been asked by Ginger (of a band called The Wildhearts) to find an asylum for a music vid for him.. I reckon Severalls in Essex so far.

And when things are quieter down here I'll be going to Cherry Knowle Hospital in Yorkshire and wrapping up St. Mary's Asylum in Northumberland, too.

So very bizzy mate, but not all in ways I like!
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
InvalidBoy
Car(s): .

[OO]===o===[OO]

Them Mackems will be chuffed!

Post by InvalidBoy »

Cherry Knowle is in Ryhope, ****ty of Sunderland, not Yorkshire. In fact there are four local authorities between that and yorkshire as the crow flies Southbound...

They ope you pay a powund for browun trowuzus ferra powund in the towun.

Oh if only our red and white pals could speak properly...Image Image
Image THE trollkiller. Oh yes! ImageImage NEXT!
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Oh yeah.

Post by Major_Tom »

..saved me a few hundred miles there matey :)

Actually my brother said the same thing - being a copper he sometimes has to 'drop people off' at the villas around the main hospital that are still in use.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.