Bit of an emergency . Testing the water in case...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Bit of an emergency . Testing the water in case...

Post by SmokeEm »

I am due to meet Rob (the1theycallthe1) tommorrow morning at 10am for him to fit a 4 branch & full system to my 2.0l Cappa. Problem I have is that as of now 11.30am, my new manifold has not arrived from Peter Lloyd and I'm panicking as the system cannot be fitted without it.
Basically, if it hasn't arrived by 5pm I am well n truly stuffed so is there anyone who could meet me somewhere near Aldershot tonight or Milton Keynes early tommorrow with one I can borrow? (Obviously, If its in good nick I would give you my spanking new one once it arrives)
As I say, if it does arrive, I'll be ok but I'm just trying to cover all bases. :)MUCH BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN just fade away.....
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

Re: Bit of an emergency . Testing the water in case...

Post by Beakster »

Yo,

I have one and I'm in Reading. It has a smaller pipe welded to the end so it can be fitted to a standard system. I could cut that off for you though. I won't have time to come and meet you anywhere, but if you want it you are welcome to come to my house and collect it.

-ChrisImage
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Thanks mate.. I may have to do just that

Post by SmokeEm »

I'll let you know if I am coming. I've got your mobile from the convoy post so if its ok with you, I'll call you before I come over? You are a star mate.MUCH BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN just fade away.....
Beakster
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri 2.9 24V Cosworth Injection

cool

Post by Beakster »

no worriesImage