some of you will rember him

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
turbo-mike
Car(s): capri 2.8, focus van, st focus

some of you will rember him

Post by turbo-mike »

As Greame280, He had to sell his 280 coz he got to old, and then got a fiesta super sport, "poor sod". Well he has finished his resto of the car and it is looking a real jem, now even if it is a festa, So heres a piccy of it at the osf meet at box hill last saturday.
Mickey c
Ohh sorry I could not resiset a few more of honey
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Re: some of you will rember him

Post by capri_sam »

Nice car! Looks very tidy, he seems to have done a good job :)

Note though that none of those tyre marks on the tarmac are from Honey, despite cunning parking to suggest otherwise! :P
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Post by capri_sam »

The 4-spokes look ace by the way, I do like them on festa's. Almost a crushed mk2 capri lol!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
no2lurch
Car(s): BMW e30 325i Touring

Post by no2lurch »

i have seen this SS on the forum both Greame and I use, and it looks a real belter. it was a right sod of a job to get to that standard from i remember him saying.Image
Please sponsor me in the Wolverhampton Half Marathon on 6th September 2009 and the Leicester Full Marathon on 11th October 2009 at http://www.justgiving.com/neildalby All money goes to SANDS in memory of our angels. Thank you.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

That's a wicked little car.

Post by Major_Tom »

..love it :) My mum used to have a mercury grey fiesta.. just a 1.1 though..
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.