Busted again!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Busted again!

Post by Major_Tom »

This time for speeding in the Midlands, got by radar gun. I saw him and slammed on the anchors, but too late. 3 points and £60. Got to be a first time for everything.

..but I'm not sure that FR32 was such a good idea :)

Aside from that I had a cool trip up to Stourbridge, hussing it up and down these strange landmasses.. I think they were called 'hills' or something. On Sunday, as I was lamenting the lack of classic fords, I passed a pub and saw...

..oh I forgot the camera. Will post pics later :)
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Here we are....

Post by Major_Tom »

..ahem, yeah I was driving past a pub when I saw....

There were some nice old, old old Vauxhalls there too, I'd never seen the like, more like an old Chrysler than a Vaux.

Didn't stay though - those two Fords had taken the only spaces.. unless I paid £3 for the adjacent carpark or £15 to reserve a place with the shiny Woseley / Vauxhall crew.. and I didn't much rate that.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

Re: Here we are....

Post by capri_sam »

Ah the Severn Valley Railway, I used to travel on that when I were a wee lad. Don't remember much about it though!

Nice old cars :) I've driven past here a couple of times and they often have a meeting of one set of old cars or another there, or some WW2 re-enactment thing going on!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.